Once upon another time

oh sorry, it was you @samuel_the_leader

From Google search

reaqlly great, what´s about another topüic or move on to severalo topics and write together there?

Huh? (häääää? - I now understand what ur häää means :)) @The_early_walker I don’t get what the story is anymore it’s so confusing.

OT: @samuel_the_leader I killed the User and was thinking of letting Bob, Shinoda, Chester & the female warriors make peace (as the aliens died with the L-User), but then my friend Bob was forced to reproduce :wink: and for some reason Shinoda brainwashed Bob to rescue another princess. But since we have managed to confuse one of our own co-authors, I think we are doing a good job :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah we did, was that the mission mr @amitrish? No for real: its time to make a little break cause when we start once upon another other time, the artist need to have a little break, don´t they, lets talk meanwhile about other things, btw what was your funniest experience? What do you eat usually? How often you´ve bowelo movement etc :princess:

Has it ended already? Wow, lol. This was such a wonderful story with so many twists and turning points. We even killed the protagonist to replace it with Bob! Seriously, this is awesome :smiley:

Wtf is going on??? Tell me or I’ll kill u

https://sexonthepiano.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/chester2bbennington2bchester1.jpg

I’m not quite sure. I thought Bob went to the moon or something.

Bob went to the Moon, and married the princess. They ruled the earth and other planets from there, and lived Happily ever after.
But never forgetting his friend Chester and the FEWAs, he sends a message:
“With the Aliens gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye. I am Bob, and I send this message to any surviving FEWAs & Chester taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting.”
THE END

1 Like

Surviving FEWAs. Hmmm… What does F.E.W.A stand for???

Female warrior! Ok I see, the story didn´t arrived at it´s end so please give me a short summary, operator lol

I think we should take a short break, and resume with a new story wherein Bob will make his appearance. And he will be scary!

1 Like

Yes! A story where the characters already have names in the beginning would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:

And we should only write in song lyrics (well that would be tough!).
And after every 100th post, one of us should throw a little party for the others, & we need proof!!! :wink:

Oh I´m getting exited , it is sooo real happiness, only to have this conversation with you and feel so near & understanded, I´m totally with mr @amitrish, and your idea, to start with clear characters @gatsie is so goog, also, so, dudes, lets have a session like describing the Characters, the vison and the way they look like etc, and than let´wcreate a entire lifestories, maybe everybody two characters, with an option to produce or kill suddenly the existing characters, omg that would besuch a cutie lil nice game :cupid:

Writing in song lyrics only would sure be a challenge indeed, lol.

@The_early_walker; you’re idea almost sounds like a role playing game. But with a role playing game others cannot just kill your character off, unless it’s with the approved by both parties. OMG it’s uber geeky but can be fun, though.

http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/I+still+think+the+aliens+took+him+to+perve+on+_e3e1b5d58caa239268ed7acf66be7757.jpg

I think we should start as we do, so that other non-regular members can contribute too. But yes, as the story develops, maybe each one of us can take a character & start controlling it. This will allow all others to develop the characteristics, and later on the owner will have to stick to those characteristics.

@Gatsie I think we should only use characters like Mike, Chester, Mr Tumnus or Bob (per se) etc for roleplay, who we know wont be killed off. They may be gone, but not killed. Whereas characters like FEWAs can be introduced at any time. I agree with you, @The_early_walker’s idea is uber geeky.
I think @samuel_the_leader will straight away jump into the action. No time for Prologue for him.

LOL about @samuel_the_leader jumping right into the action!

In an RPG anyone can contribute with their own character, really. Even passed 100 posts. It could give the story a complete different dynamic. That would mean that there would be at least about 6 to 12 controlled characters that cannot be killed off, excluding the ones that might join in as the story develops.

And totally yes that Mr. Tumnus must be in the next story too. :stuck_out_tongue:

@amitrish I love family guy, doc family guy saved my life once…so that I like this discussion, the argument that all even non regular members to take part realy important, even I agree with the point of changing everything after 100 posts, to my information: please explain what means uber geeky? Sounds good and I like to be, but what does it mean? @samuel_the_leader practise jumping into the action ;)) and @gatsie So, what are the rules and regs now? Did you start the topic or are we writing still here? Looking forward :v: