Once upon another time

Correction: Rule#1: You do not talk about ***** ****.
:smile:
Well, what I was trying to say is that we do not create a RPC, but rather choose from one of the characters that have already been created in the course of the story.
Example: Instead of starting with a character for our own, we simply create characters named maybe A, B, C, D etc initially. We all contribute to their growth in the initial stage.Then after post 100 or so, we choose which character we want to handle from them. I may like a character that you developed, or vice versa. These characters are people/animals/others other than band members, and special recurring characters who will specifically be created for that particular story.

One from band member or special recurring character, and one character from the main story.

Can we use voting to kill someone else’s RPC?

For the recurring character, I will take Bob and his ride Lovebomber :wink:
@samuel_the_leader you should totally have “the guy who shoots” character. He sounds awesome to me already.

Family Guy teaches you good habits, and values. Everyone should and must watch the show. :stuck_out_tongue:
http://cdnicons.toucharcade.com/icons/838/500730_larger.png

I’m sorry, but why cant we talk about fuck shit? Or what are those **** covering up anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:

Building characters together can be interesting too. I just hope people won’t get confused, you know?

Let’s say we start with Scroty Mcboogerballs for instance. And everyone writes something to develop Scroty McBoogerballs’ as a character. And then after 100 posts, someone decides; “I want to own Scroty McBoogerballs”… But then someone else who isn’t paying attention accidentally starts using Scoty McBoogerballs in the story too.

Voting to kill a character off is a good idea.

oh and:

:fearful: Looks like this is gonna be tough…

And there better be lots of pictures of the characters. For example I don’t want Baghwomun (what was that character again?) cuz I can’t find pictures of her.

For the RPG part, I agree with the problem. So nevermind, let’s go with the original idea. And for the ***** **** part, the answer is in the clue below:
If you see only one person in the picture, you have great taste in movies.

@samuel_the_leader: I made Baghwomun myself in a haze of boredom. I’m just too lazy to make more doodles of her, I’m sorry.

But uh, if you can “make” your own character, the sky is the limit. You could pick pictures of any random cartoon, actor or even object you like a lot and name it whatever name you please. You could pick a ghost :ghost: or a box :gift: I don’t know lol. Or an existing character like Dirty Mario. Whatever floats your boat man.

Hooray for Edward Norton.

Damn it! You chose Edward Norton! I am already in :cupid: with you. :wink: Good choice. Here’s a colorful hunting party pic for you.
http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/lp_underground/media/01/13/large.848457v4721t.jpg

Honestly, I cannot name one Brad Pitt movie. Ok fightclub I guess? lol

Thanks for the pic, it’s lovely :grin:

Fire version:

1 Like

[quote=“Gatsie, post:426, topic:9095”]
Scroty Mcboogerballs
[/quote]WTH ist he???

@samuel_the_leader great fire ve3rsion…
(OT I didn´t manage to read your last 15 post up to know, but I´ll do it very soon, at least till evening)
I love the creative power boost here

Who is Scroty McBoogerballs? Well, find out in this wonderful South Park epiode:
http://putlocker.is/watch-south-park-tvshow-season-14-episode-2-online-free-putlocker.html

I see you have already started shooting :wink:
Here is a site that has a few more colored pics of the artwork. Also, for some reason, I have always liked this cover (maybe without the hand & the pen)
http://wiki.lpassociation.com/images/7/72/The_Hunting_Party_(Acapellas_%2B_Instrumentals).jpg

OK, so here’s a revised version of the set of rules displayed somwhere up this thread I’m also wondering what to name the thread, before I’ll start a new thread.

Shall I name it:

1. Once Upon Yet Another Time
  2. Once Upon Some Other Time
  3. Once Upon A Time 3

Oh and here’s those rules. There’s 10 of them now. What you think?

Basic Role Playing Story Writing Rules / Guidelines :

1 Reply in at least 2 words.
2 Linkin Park characters cannot die
3 You may create a Role Playing Character. Which means you alone will control
this character. Never RP before? Read this: http://www.wikihow.com/Roleplay
4 Everyone gets to control 2 RPC’s max.
5 Killing off someone’s RPC may only happen when

A) The owner of the RPC is ok with this
B) The mayority of the other writers voted to kill the RPC

6 The moment you join the story with an RPC, whether it be in the beginning of the story or
after 300 posts: PLZ introduce your RPC.
7 Anything you want to discuss Out of Character or Off Topic, please put this between ( ) or [ ] and write OOF or OT in front. For example: [OT: I am out of toilet paper]
8 After every 100th post, the one who made the 100th post will have to throw a party for the
others. stuck_out_tongue
9 Be flexible and alert: We are writing a story together with several people so chances are the storyline might progress not exactly how you pictured it and there might be a lot of plot twists in the long run.
10 Have fun and be nice: It’s just a story game in the end :smile:

Oh great this conversation,I would like to tell, what the new topic names from my lovely@gatsie mean to me …yet another time mean to me: the same thing again, maybe in another version, but almost a little “boring”, the second version:once upon some other times mean to open it, for me, in sth kind of a every day story, the third tite Once upon another time 3 or maybe Vol. 3 or Part 3 means a sriens in wich the artist habve made a way, a process, a kind of dealing with sth, you Know, so my choice gets on the third issue (OT realy, don´t ya think, my english is growing???) No Im gonna watch WHO is

see ya later dudes :kiss:

@Gatsie What 100th post party btw???

@samuel_the_leader:

With each 100th post, the person responsible for that 100th post will throw a party.

No I was asking what kind of party that every 100th poster must throw. Cuz u know we’re thousands of miles away from each other, so it’s online only.

@samuel_the_leader what kinda parties we can do online? Maybe in the tiny chat, with games via internet such asTruth or duty, etc, at least, the party will be made by the 100-post-dude so he / she decides, What When and were, and if there is no party mood, we do some yoga or have a beer together broadcasted, like it, its really creative, at least one thing for the rules

this is really a challange, let´s test it and if it isn´t working than at least for me, one sentence would be ok too.
(OT have to work today :grin:, maybe we start today? I like the rules, thanks @gatsie and her structurell talentsw, to write them down so clear, next thing is: I like to see, how we internalise our own rules, maybe someone who miss them, gets at first a yellow card, at second a red card and then…) looking forward, till this evening, :ok_hand: