Burn It Down Puzzle!

yes! hahahaha

hahaha… [smile]

[quote=Shoegaze4u]When you’ve solved that puzzle, you will see, that you just solved one part of totally 16 puzzles. So a lot of work is waiting!

If I understand it right, you can solve two puzzles a day. I can do my second one at 09:30 PST. That means, it will need 8 days, to do the whole picture and to hear a snippet of Burn It Down. Now I know, why LP choose that song title [evil]

Mike, if you read this: YOU ARE A BEAST !!! lol

[quote=Pedram Alipour]hahaha… [smile]

[/quote]

how did you get that??? :open_mouth:

[quote=IrishRob][quote=Pedram Alipour]hahaha… [smile]

[/quote]

how did you get that??? :-O[/quote]
Photoshop…or Paint :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=IrishRob][quote=Pedram Alipour]hahaha… [smile]

[/quote]

how did you get that??? :-O[/quote]
Photoshop…or Paint :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

ah i doubt it!its a little too accurate!!

[quote=IrishRob]

ah i doubt it!its a little too accurate!![/quote]
hahahaha! You for real? :smiley: Hahaha
THIS!

Check out my thread to solve the puzzle without cheating. http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/1741071

Now when you enter the password in the “terminal”, you will get a pleasant surprise :wink: Can’t cheat anymore! Hahaha

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Check out my thread to solve the puzzle without cheating. http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/1741071

Now when you enter the password in the “terminal”, you will get a pleasant surprise :wink: Can’t cheat anymore! Hahaha
[/quote]

LOLS! I don’t see that coming… Nice one…

There is another way to cheat to prevent the rick roll video from coming up but… I’m not going to reveal it… dig it out yourselves, it’s SOMEWHERE on the internet :wink:

yeah guys!
damn photoshop!

Thanks LP for block cheating way! hahahahahah…

wow I spend more than a hour for this one. And almost tried to cheat! But hooray for me, I didn’t :slight_smile:

For my 2nd account I found out, you cannot cheat anymore (I got two accounts for the puzzle: 1 on my netbook and 1 on my PC - when I get bored I puzzle again…haha)

but thats not true: You can cheat!!: It works w/ a web inspector: (DOM Inspector for Firefox) You can edit the html of complete puzzles…

• click right and inspect element ( on a finished/complete puzzle)
  • search for “square complete”
  • delete the “complete”
  • do it on a second finished picture again
  • cheat w/ the sudo code.

Simsalabim! :smiley:

Edit: If you don’t want to cheat - just ignore it :wink:

Guys need help!!
the third puzzle was released in the night while I was sleeping! I cant access it whatever I try :frowning:
I have solved puzzles 1,2,4 but I cant click on number 3!!
HELP PLEASE

Stop posting the cheat please. Seriously, keep it to yourself. If you’re dedicated you won’t cheat. Ffs.

There is a logical way to solving sliding puzzles http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/1741071

[quote=StanleyElite]Guys need help!!
the third puzzle was released in the night while I was sleeping! I cant access it whatever I try :frowning:
HELP PLEASE
[/quote]

same problem… :frowning:

[quote=RhimeAnimal][quote=StanleyElite]Guys need help!!
HELP PLEASE

Rick Astley? Ugh! I can imagine, how the six laugh at us. I guess it was Phoenix idea!

Maybe it’s a contest: How many LP fans could be pissed within 3 days? lol [wink]

[quote=Pedram Alipour]hahaha… [smile]

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Check out my thread to solve the puzzle without cheating. http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/1741071

][/quote]
Yes u can cheat :stuck_out_tongue:
btw.
I used Your method, works perfect untill the whole script just crashed and I had to try again and again :confused: I managed to get it done after like 7-8 times :expressionless: Frustrating…

Well, If I am right… And you guys solve the hole puzzles… Just 2 days later and Burn It Down will be released. so it’s pointless… This only to get frustrated :stuck_out_tongue:

I just wait until 16 April to hear the song full and completed! :d