Burn It Down Puzzle!

[quote=DDR2Nite]These puzzles are easy for me. I solved it once in the first 15 minutes after seeing a full-complete picture (someone posted it on Facebook) and then realized I needed to login. After I logged it, the puzzled was scrambled again and I solved it again - this time it took me about 8 minutes.

I still haven’t figured out after solving the puzzle, where to hear the music… ?[/quote]

Actually,I solved it in 8 minutes : )
I really like this one

When second puzzle will be released?

09:30 PST

there a two puzzels on the page but I can solve only one from two. The other doesn’t work :frowning:

i have the first unlocked, and the picture of the second is there now.

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=0c77c9fb2e3c75c1d12e7fb76d26bd31&mid=id.178660612255560&ext=1333710882&hash=AQA9k--ZKDcRJQqb

i don´t understand it :frowning:

I just solved the second puzzle but the first one doesn’t work or what? I can’t open it.

I can’t open it too :frowning:

Chester the new IronMan?

[/quote]

same problem here, just cannot do the other puzzle

[/quote]

[/quote]
that’s because you’re too late. As soon as a new one opens you can’t solve the previous ones anymore…

[/quote]

[/quote]
that’s because you’re too late. As soon as a new one opens you can’t solve the previous ones anymore…

honestly i find them annoying and confusing but i don’t care because I’m curious to hear what Burn It Down sounds like even though the 2nd piece has driven me nuts, i can’t figure it out Dx

Chester The Prototype lol :slight_smile:

Second one completed :smiley:

i am too bad for that -.- :smiley: i think i wait the next 10 days for the single!
Or check out LPA :wink:

I solved it too.
I tried to save it, but then I had to start again!

try to solve it without cheating and stay cool ( It’s just a Game)

Don’t try to Cheat, it’s Not working any longer!

What is that on Chester’s body? It’s very dimly. Is this a painting?

Ugh i wish they would just let us Underground people listen to it rather than very frustrating puzzles!

I missed the first one [cry]
does anyone of you know if and how I can do it?

how many quadrants can be used at the moment??