Burn It Down Puzzle!

Just put up on the LP.com homepage. Get to work! :wink:http://burnitdown.linkinpark.com/

just unlocked it! :smiley:

“Unlock puzzles, hear parts of our new single first” -Mike Shinoda https://twitter.com/#!/m_shinoda

Got one unlocked…next one up at 2:30PST??? (that’s what the timer says at the top right corner of screen)

the page is down :frowning: I cant get a gateway :frowning:

It’s been doing that off and on…keep trying I’m sure it will be back up soon

I can hear anything :frowning: keeps saying it down!

anyone know how to move the pieces around? i can’t seem to do it…

Click a space next to the black square

One puzzle down

[quote=spikeShinnizle]just unlocked it! :smiley:
[/quote]
do you get the bit of the song after u unlock the first one or after all of them together?

[quote=spikeShinnizle]just unlocked it! :smiley:
[/quote]
do you get the bit of the song after u unlock the first one or after all of them together?

These puzzles are easy for me. I solved it once in the first 15 minutes after seeing a full-complete picture (someone posted it on Facebook) and then realized I needed to login. After I logged it, the puzzled was scrambled again and I solved it again - this time it took me about 8 minutes.

I still haven’t figured out after solving the puzzle, where to hear the music… ?

[quote=Jessica Rhea][quote=spikeShinnizle]just unlocked it! :smiley:
[/quote]
do you get the bit of the song after u unlock the first one or after all of them together?[/quote]

stupid me forgot to use the headphone while solving it, so i don’t know. can’t seems to find anything to click to re-play the part (if there is any) :frowning:

[quote=DDR2Nite]These puzzles are easy for me. I solved it once in the first 15 minutes after seeing a full-complete picture (someone posted it on Facebook) and then realized I needed to login. After I logged it, the puzzled was scrambled again and I solved it again - this time it took me about 8 minutes.

I still haven’t figured out after solving the puzzle, where to hear the music… ?[/quote]

is there any way to go about it that makes it easier? like if you solve it from left to right or something like that? or should you just go at it at random spots once you know how it’s supposed to end up

im like 95% done.
the last few blocks are the hardest!

Unlocked but no sound…

Doesn’t sound like there’s a piece to the song after the puzzle is done. :c

Can I declare false advertisement?

solved! chester’s face!
nothing to hear! :wink:

Maybe it just needs the others unlocked first, otherwise I will be quite annoyed considering I only did that for the song :confused:

When you’ve solved that puzzle, you will see, that you just solved one part of totally 16 puzzles. So a lot of work is waiting!

If I understand it right, you can solve two puzzles a day. I can do my second one at 09:30 PST. That means, it will need 8 days, to do the whole picture and to hear a snippet of Burn It Down. Now I know, why LP choose that song title [evil]

Mike, if you read this: YOU ARE A BEAST !!! lol

Did it here in Japan :wink: