Burn It Down Puzzle!

Seems like I’m stupid -.-’

[quote=Lode Jersiebe]Well, If I am right… And you guys solve the hole puzzles… Just 2 days later and Burn It Down will be released. so it’s pointless… This only to get frustrated :stuck_out_tongue:

I just wait until 16 April to hear the song full and completed! :d

How do I go about solving this? Is it a matter of dragging the pictures or what?

It’s a sliding puzzle and you just have to click and the piece will move to the blank space.

Check my thread on how to solve it systematically: http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/1741071

look like burn it down snipped release in 12 april with 16th puzzle

To whomever is finding the cheats - you make me feel really stupid. :wink: I need to learn more about computer programming!

Anywho, can’t access the puzzles 3-5 because they were unlocked and then locked again while I was asleep and at work. Oh well. The 16th isn’t that far away I guess. :wink:

missed puzzle #6. already solved it but my connection was being a scumbag, so it wasn’t saved :frowning:

managed to do 7 out of 8 so far :smiley:
Missed number 3, because I didnt know they got locked AND it was the middle of the night when it was released :smiley:

Another (hahah) [smile]
we have fun until Burn it down released!

I have a question.
I was away this weekend so I solved the first two and now when I came back I solved the last updated one BUT now I want to solve all the others that have been put up now but I can’t :S it seems that because I wasn’t there for some time and couldn’t solve all the new ones, they are blocked or something :S I probably don’t make sense but does anyone has this problem too?

Edit: I see after reading some of your comments that more people have this problem, I think it’s a pitty they lock the puzzles when there’s a new one… as if people are 24/7 awake and at home with a computer -.-

[quote=cctjehh]I have a question.
I was away this weekend so I solved the first two and now when I came back I solved the last updated one BUT now I want to solve all the others that have been put up now but I can’t :S it seems that because I wasn’t there for some time and couldn’t solve all the new ones, they are blocked or something :S I probably don’t make sense but does anyone has this problem too?

Edit: I see after reading some of your comments that more people have this problem, I think it’s a pitty they lock the puzzles when there’s a new one… as if people are 24/7 awake and at home with a computer -.-

[quote=Pedram Alipour]Another (hahah) [smile]

[quote=Pedram Alipour][quote=cctjehh]I have a question.

[quote=Pedram Alipour]Another (hahah) [smile]

At first it was really fun to do the puzzles, but meanwhile I’m really pissed off. It doesn’t save my progress although I’m logged in and it’s so stupid that I can’t solve the puzzles I missed. It’s in the middle of the night here in Germany when some puzzles are released and when I get up the puzzle I missed is locked and I can’t solve it anymore. As if I’m awake the whole night, waiting for the puzzle to be released… and I think I’m not the only who is a bit pissed off about that and I feel like they just don’t care… :confused:

yeah , you right
i working on it [cool]

Edit:

[quote=Pedram Alipour]yeah , you right
i working on it [cool]

Edit:

anyone find anything?

anyone find anything?

Same here…
nothing in there [confused]