Burn It Down New Single

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]

seriously if this is true
imma freak out
not only because they are making new music(uhuh)
but also because i had THE EXACT SAME WORDS

in my head for so long
singing the words like
‘‘lets burn it down, burn it all dooooowwnnnn’’ while picturing my old school
(yup hate them all lol)
[/quote]

Hahaha thats awsome, you thought about those same words sweet and that u wish ur old school would burn down i wish my old high school would to it was like hell to go their everyday i just wanted to drop out but i didnt i kept going and said seee ya fuckers ima burn ya down someday lol [biggrin]jk im not that evil just hated my schoool [wink]

yeaaahhh it really does not sound like them at all and i am praying for the LOVE OF GOD that is not their single!! but hey pretty b*tchin’ name though :slight_smile:

It is most likely fake. I highly doubt it would get leaked And it’s not as unbelievably bad as you make it out to be. It’s just an instrumental.

It sounds downright creepy seriously. Alien wo wu wo wu oh god >.< It has to be a fake just because the dislike bar is showing… if not, it has to be way background but it sounds more like a alien descend in a movie context than a song…

sorry but i actually found that alien thing quite interesting, i am too much excited for this song :smiley:

Btw guys KEEP VOTING! http://www.mtv.com/content/news/2012/musical_march_madness_2012/matches/mmm_2012_rnd3_mtch7.jhtml Vote for Linkin Park and press F5 and just keep voting again and again!!
[/quote]

if they released there single before this contests ends, they are sure to win, but we wont let them lose either [smile]

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]It sounds downright creepy seriously. Alien wo wu wo wu oh god >.< It has to be a fake just because the dislike bar is showing… if not, it has to be way background but it sounds more like a alien descend in a movie context than a song…
[/quote]

I listened to it yesterday, but I don’t think it’s that bad, where’s the problem ?
It doesn’t sound like a song yeah, rather like an interlude or something, but it’s really not that bad. Not to compare with anything else they have done before, but not to puke.

And unfortunately, the dislike bar on youtube doesn’t really tell if a song is fake or not, but I wish so too…I mean…if not, it could possibly mean, Linkin Park will release an intuerlade as a single xD
…just kidding.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][b]UPDATE 26th March: There is a leaked snippet of Burn It Down. It sounds, no offense, mother fking creepy and downright alien with the wo wu wo wu wo wu ding ding sounds.

I hope it is fake and I hope the song sounds NOTHING like it. When I heard it I felt like a scary picture will come up sooner or later in the video or something, like a alien prank. I hope I don’t get nightmares.

Seriously, that music just made me sick to my stomach.

No offense but that was the worst 27 seconds of my life. It made me feel like puking. I hate it, please let it be fake. It is certainly not Linkin Park at all.[/b][/quote]

You’re kinda over-reacting there. And if listening to 27 seconds of any song (even Bieber) is the worst of your life, then you’re one very, very lucky person :slight_smile:

I can’t even stand 7 seconds of Bieber much less 27 seconds of it!

I guess it’s my distaste to all things that are horrow movies, alien invasions, ghost busting and such. I really hate things like that, I’d go for violence and action over creepy stuff…

[quote=Curt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4J_2Ryo6M8

This is the snippet thats circulating, I would call fake judging by the description: “Thanks to John Carter for allowing me to release this preview. No copyright infringement intended. This is not for my own benefit, this is to promote Linkin Park’s new single (Intro) 2012.” which doesnt add up

Anyway if that is the intro I dont think its that bad - if its real, its probably old so will have a lot more layers on top for the mastered version but further to that the bits behind the whoo whoo sounds pretty interesting, needless to say this is an intro and you can judge a song on the intro at all so you really gain nothing out of this snippet.
[/quote]

dafuq did i just hear? tho i agree with you, if it’s real, it’s just an intro.

[quote=spikeShinnizle][quote=Curt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4J_2Ryo6M8

This is the snippet thats circulating, I would call fake judging by the description: “Thanks to John Carter for allowing me to release this preview. No copyright infringement intended. This is not for my own benefit, this is to promote Linkin Park’s new single (Intro) 2012.” which doesnt add up

Anyway if that is the intro I dont think its that bad - if its real, its probably old so will have a lot more layers on top for the mastered version but further to that the bits behind the whoo whoo sounds pretty interesting, needless to say this is an intro and you can judge a song on the intro at all so you really gain nothing out of this snippet.
[/quote]

dafuq did i just hear? tho i agree with you, if it’s real, it’s just an intro.

I don’t know if anybody knew it yet, but I just found another snippet of Burn It Down, or at least the title says that.

Another snippet of Burn It Down

To be quite honest about that: According to the comments, this is from a Limp Bizkit song, but since I don’t know about that, I wonder what you would say, referring to that.

However, I still hope it’s fake, so that Linkin Park wouldn’t have to worry and we gonna be completely suprised if the single really will be released at 16th April.

[quote=Jats]I don’t know if anybody knew it yet, but I just found another snippet of Burn It Down, or at least the title says that.

Another snippet of Burn It Down

To be quite honest about that: According to the comments, this is from a Limp Bizkit song, but since I don’t know about that, I wonder what you would say, referring to that.

However, I still hope it’s fake, so that Linkin Park wouldn’t have to worry and we gonna be completely suprised if the single really will be released at 16th April.

They’re shooting a video today :slight_smile:
Phoenix tweeted it…directed by Joe Hahn once again.

@ZoeLinkingal: Thanks for the information!

@wiiesel: Thats’ very great news, thanks!

I hope, at least the release date of the single is correct…would be great to see a new one by them [biggrin]

I didn’t listened to a 27 second snippet of a “maybe new LP single”.
I guess it’s much better to wait for the official release and than enjoy the whole song. That’s a thrill of anticipation.

I liked it…It sounds like a intro…^^

All those “snippets” are fake, guys. Seriously, don’t be so gullible.
I hope the music video has some color and is in normal speed :slight_smile:

maybe just a sample of the many ideas they come up with everyday. SO RELAX PEOPLE!
And bdw I dig this sound. I bet it would sound pretty badass as a background sound in a song :smiley:

So LP’s Twitter feed just posted this:

http://www.viddy.com/video/1c576ac2-afa2-4f92-8074-5fbcee5a688e

Does this leave you feeling sick? :wink: