Burn It Down New Single

Confirmed by Mike Shinoda, coming to radios April 16! http://www.viddy.com/video/3907d782-b471-45fc-a9f2-0ae470813bea

Chester talking about Burn It Down
http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/753800/chester-bennington-drops-details-on-linkin-parks-burn-it-down.jhtml
He sounds tired from the videoshoot and looked abit too thin, skin tight around his cheeks and he looks unhealthily thin man…

According to a Kerrang! interview, the album is already in it’s final edits!! FINAL EDITS GUYS!! WOohOoooo!!!

I’ma start some real money saving now for new CD and merch :smiley:

Very cool name of the first single!!!

I read it too, on Twitter, posted by LPAssociation

LPA Forum

Yea, I think Burn It Down is a pretty cool title, kinda like Across The Line title!

Yea, I got the info off Twitter as well. Two types of responses either “OMFG YES!!” or “It’s just a rumour.” It’s fine with me. Oh But I think the “Guys chill, LP will be ready when they’re ready” annoy me alot.

Well I’m always overly neutral with everything. Even if Linkin Park are the ones who say the date, I doubt I’d be excited haha

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Whoaaaah :open_mouth: Really??

Reminds me of “Burning in the Skies”; very excited whether it’s true or not!

As cool as it may sound, it still remains a rumor and I won’t believe anything until the band says so. Sorry people.

[quote=EvoOba]As cool as it may sound, it still remains a rumor and I won’t believe anything until the band says so. Sorry people.

AWE-SOME

Damn, that’s awesome news, I hope this is true :smiley:
I can’t wait to get an official answer…

Wow~ April 16. :smiley:

That’s the first day of my school reopens. :smiley:

[quote=Stacy R][quote=EvoOba]As cool as it may sound, it still remains a rumor and I won’t believe anything until the band says so. Sorry people.

We have to wait and see. But if it’s true, it’s really cool !

[quote=Stacy R][quote=EvoOba]As cool as it may sound, it still remains a rumor and I won’t believe anything until the band says so. Sorry people.
[/quote]

Me too…So, we must wait for LP’s comments.

[/quote]
Ditto…
Anyway, I’m kinda excited about that… let’s hope (hope, not expect) so! :smiley: the title is pretty cool, btw

OMg are u serious, lol this better not be a rumor but i dont think they are messing around anymore plus hey the live chat is on the 14th and the release of the new song is two days later think about u guys there getting us ready :slight_smile: get excited…

weLLL if its posted on a local radio station with other ppls releases then it has to be true lol, i cant wait this is awsome soooo excited now :slight_smile:

Information already appeared at the other site too… http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16774 :slight_smile:

seriously if this is true
imma freak out
not only because they are making new music(uhuh)
but also because i had THE EXACT SAME WORDS

in my head for so long
singing the words like
‘‘lets burn it down, burn it all dooooowwnnnn’’ while picturing my old school
(yup hate them all lol)

It better be true…OR ELSE…I’m gonna cry!!! [cry]