Burn It Down New Single

Yeap we’re all very hyped about Linkin Park’s new single/album/music video!!

According to a Kerrang! interview, the album is already in it’s final edits!! FINAL EDITS GUYS!! WOohOoooo!!!

I’ma start some real money saving now for new CD and merch :smiley:

I dont really like the name but it still is a new song appreantly :D. I hope were not being had cause ive seen that before.

Okay…I kinda like the news, but…
Don’t you wish, that there would have been more information for the LPU members about the new album ?
I mean…we all knew, it would maybe come out this summer or spring, but…there wasn’t any kind of demo, video while producing, we all have no idea what the album could sound like. And well…that’s probably good, but I think Linkin Park is keeping the whole thing a little bit too secret.
If it’s already in the final editing, we can all be happy, and believe me, I am happy to hear that, but…I felt a bit lost in without any clue about their new sound…does anyone else feel like that ?

Again, this is not meant as an offense, I’m just a bit confused, since we’ve never heard of anything specific about the album and now it’s suddenly in the final editing, you know what I mean ? ^^

[quote=Jats]Okay…I kinda like the news, but…
Don’t you wish, that there would have been more information for the LPU members about the new album ?
I mean…we all knew, it would maybe come out this summer or spring, but…there wasn’t any kind of demo, video while producing, we all have no idea what the album could sound like. And well…that’s probably good, but I think Linkin Park is keeping the whole thing a little bit too secret.
If it’s already in the final editing, we can all be happy, and believe me, I am happy to hear that, but…I felt a bit lost in without any clue about their new sound…does anyone else feel like that ?

Again, this is not meant as an offense, I’m just a bit confused, since we’ve never heard of anything specific about the album and now it’s suddenly in the final editing, you know what I mean ? ^^[/quote]
Don’t worry, non taken.

Well, I think that the 5th album as-yet-to-be-named is a part continuation of ATS, with it’s other half being Hybrid Theory’s/Meteora’s guitar sounds and pace. Just like how ATS is a continuation of MTM. I mean, it is known that the 5th album would be a mix. But we’re not sure.

I do think Linkin Park is being careful though, I mean with the previous ATS drama and all, you never know, Warner men could be difficult with Linkin Park. LP is one of their hallmarked bands after all.

Truthfully, I have alot of… assumptions about why they are suddenly backtracking to their roots but I don’t think it’s appropriate to voice out here in public, what with the defensive fans and all.

i hope its true. omg o_o

If it`s true… I hope there are some snippets coming soon.

Okay, I got your point.
Sounds intelligible to me :wink:

I also think, Linkin Park is a little bit afraid of another leak. Since the last two albums got leaked before the release, they might be a bit more careful about that stuff.

Anyways, since we are an exclusive fan club, I expecte a bit more…you know…exlusive stuff and information…^^

OMG OMG AWESOME!!!
Hope they don’t forget about mikes rapping tho :0 (no rapping inside the lp pie)…
and I hope its not a rumour!

I’m so exited!!!:smiley:

fingers crossed
If they release this pseudo-single on the 16th of April, this means that we’ll have a new CD very soon! Hope they confirm the news soon. :confused:

[quote=Jats]Okay, I got your point.
Sounds intelligible to me :wink:

I also think, Linkin Park is a little bit afraid of another leak. Since the last two albums got leaked before the release, they might be a bit more careful about that stuff.

Anyways, since we are an exclusive fan club, I expecte a bit more…you know…exlusive stuff and information…^^[/quote]
Yea, my sentiments too. But we’ll make do :wink:

I’m really looking forward to any news from Linkin Park :smiley:

Nice :smiley:
I think we will see a new album, before they go on tour :smiley:

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Yea, my sentiments too. But we’ll make do :wink:

I’m really looking forward to any news from Linkin Park :smiley:
[/quote]

This.
I think this would be a very big present for everyone who won’t be on a concert this year :smiley:

They did say summer so most likely June or July :smiley:

This is awesome, can’t wait!

Mike said late summer/early autumn the other day, but he may just be giving the band a little extra leeway incase of unforseen speedbumps.

Either way, they’ll definitely play a couple of new songs on the summer tour.

Leaks are inevitable, it happens to every album. The only way to avoid it is a digital only release (at least initially).

Leaks happen because an album needs to be mass produced & shipped all over the world before the release date. That takes time. So some random store worker or warehouse worker gets his hands on a copy and uploads it to the net.

These days, if you are 10 days from release and your album hasn’t leaked yet, it’s counted as a win.

It’s really nothing the band will be worried about, nor anything the record label can hassle them about.

Awesome Article…Lets hope So :slight_smile:

Mike said end of summer/beginning of fall so…yeah still pretty early for a single :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds great :slight_smile: no matter if it will be released in april or june/july. the time have shown the more we’re waiting for a new album the better were the songs :wink:

Woot woot! I am so excited to hear what this new album brings. Thanks for posting the article too!

I think this would be really nice!
Sounds like a really good title for the single ^___^