Burn It Down New Single

a song with that kinda title
no doubt its gonna be good
this would be amazing as i said in my earlier post, if its true

Chester said they would be going more nu-metal with this album which was corrected by Mike as the band being somewhere they are comfortable. So my guess is a nu-metal / electro-rock genre type of song - mixing up everything they had done before.

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

[quote=Curt]Chester said they would be going more nu-metal with this album which was corrected by Mike as the band being somewhere they are comfortable. So my guess is a nu-metal / electro-rock genre type of song - mixing up everything they had done before.

CAN. NOT. WAIT.
[/quote]

My exact thoughts! I love LP’s old and new stuff. A combination of the two will be epic!

Mike said end of summer/beginning of fall so…yeah still pretty early for a single :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Even better! August is the month of my birthday :smiley:

I don’t mind if it’s not as nu-metal as the 1st 2 because anything from Linkin Park is Linkin Park. Simple! Haters can go elsewhere because they don’t know what they’re missing!

i’m excited and i hope it’s nor a rumor!
it would be amazing to hear something newww :slight_smile:

[quote=LadyD]i’m excited and i hope it’s nor a rumor!
it would be amazing to hear something newww :)[/quote]
Me too! Everyone is also excited and I really hope it isn’t just a rumour!~

I can’t wait[biggrin]

Me too!!

Btw guys KEEP VOTING! http://www.mtv.com/content/news/2012/musical_march_madness_2012/matches/mmm_2012_rnd3_mtch7.jhtml Vote for Linkin Park and press F5 and just keep voting again and again!!

Can’t wait to hear this new single! :slight_smile:

There is a leaked snippet of Burn It Down. It sounds, no offense, mother fking creepy and downright alien with the wo wu wo wu wo wu ding ding sounds.

I hope it is fake and I hope the song sounds NOTHING like it. When I heard it I felt like a scary picture will come up sooner or later in the video or something, like a alien prank. I hope I don’t get nightmares.

Seriously, that music just made me sick to my stomach.

No offense but that was the worst 27 seconds of my life. It made me feel like puking. I hate it, please let it be fake. It is certainly not Linkin Park at all.

I’m excited to hear that the new album will feature more guitar, but I hope LP isn’t taking a step backward in their sound. Although ATS did get some criticism for its experimental sound, I think LP should keep breaking new boundaries with their music. They’ve already established themselves as a band; there is no need to please all the critics :slight_smile:

This is the snippet thats circulating, I would call fake judging by the description: “Thanks to John Carter for allowing me to release this preview. No copyright infringement intended. This is not for my own benefit, this is to promote Linkin Park’s new single (Intro) 2012.” which doesnt add up

Anyway if that is the intro I dont think its that bad - if its real, its probably old so will have a lot more layers on top for the mastered version but further to that the bits behind the whoo whoo sounds pretty interesting, needless to say this is an intro and you can judge a song on the intro at all so you really gain nothing out of this snippet.

(Didn’t read through the thread)

The song sounds legit, I was creeping through LPA and they made some REALLY valid points.

THE SNIPPET IS FAKE. Common, dude. That was just someone trying to troll you, and it worked.

i don’t know about this, i don’t believe rumors, who ever started that can be a lie. it has to be proven by the band, it’s probably a fake leak because i can tell if it’s a fake or not if it’s not on there site, that means the leak is a fake. i know how to tell between a real song and a fake leak.

I’m so pumped! And i think and hope its true. Though it was kinda creepy that i was trying to learn a song called Burn It Down from another band on the guitar, and then seeying it to be a single… coincidence much? o.O

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]There is a leaked snippet of Burn It Down. It sounds, no offense, mother fking creepy and downright alien with the wo wu wo wu wo wu ding ding sounds.

Seriously, that music just made me sick to my stomach.

No offense but that was the worst 27 seconds of my life. It made me feel like puking. I hate it, please let it be fake. It is certainly not Linkin Park at all.
[/quote]

I did not listen to it, but I will do so now and I am really wondering right now, what kind of music can make you wanna puke o.O

But no matter how it sounds, I hope it’s a fake, because I think LP would worry about a leak.

Yea i like the name of the song, but um where did u hear the first 27 seconds of it cause its no longer on the list of song releases on that link u posted. I just looked twice on April 16th and i dont see the song anymore, how werd is that i looked over and over no LP release did the web sight take it off or somthin???

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I don’t mind if it’s not as nu-metal as the 1st 2 because anything from Linkin Park is Linkin Park. Simple! Haters can go elsewhere because they don’t know what they’re missing!
[/quote]

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% LOL Lp is Lp, haters can go suck it [biggrin]

They said they are going to keep exspermenting, their not fully going back to their Nu-metal selfs like mike said their not a politcal band nor a Nu-metal band witch people thought they were going to be like till they changed it up alot and so many ppl started hateing on them cause they did not like the new them theres no old or new them they will always come up with somthin differnt if you like what they have been doing like i do awsome if not you can go fuck yourself you dont appriate what there trying acoplish in life somthin differnt everytime im just happy their working with more gutar again and mor personal lyrics i missed that but im not going to assume their going to stay like that their just bringing it back for one album who knows what they’ll come up with for the 6th its always going to be differnt …