Burn It Down New Single

[quote=EvoOba]As cool as it may sound, it still remains a rumor and I won’t believe anything until the band says so. Sorry people.
[/quote]

[quote=EvoOba]As cool as it may sound, it still remains a rumor and I won’t believe anything until the band says so. Sorry people.
[/quote]

I absolutely loved reading the interview!!! aaahhhhhh :smiley:

Both sites removed that title today!
check this out the web sites again, Linkin Park - Burn it Down removed from the list of April 16th!

it was a big rumor!

The song has been removed from the site you posted a link to.Makes me think its not true?

Rolling Stone posted some info about “Burn It Down” and “Lost in the Echo” in a new issue. Check out MSC or LPA for the details.

To clear up the confusion… this “leaked clip” is 100000% percent FAKE. I have heard the new song. This is NOT it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4J_2Ryo6M8

CAN’T WAIT!!! :smiley:

on 'current issue of Rolling Stones, there is an article about Burn It Down, and an alleged song called Lost In The Echo, sorry for bad English this is the article.

I have updated the thread with LPA’s link. I think the scheduled 16th April is not happening guys.

OMG OMG YESSS!!!
The way rolling stone is describing the new songs is exactly what i was hoping for!!!:,)
So happy, I hope they know what they’re talking about.

i am not hoping for anything, i am sure i’ll love whatever they make :smiley:

Rolling stone is in the game now, it should be more than just a rumour :smiley:

Thanks for the information Adam!

The short video from LP’s twitter looks like they are shooting another video with a 360 shot in it, uh ? [biggrin]

[quote=Jats]Thanks for the information Adam!

The short video from LP’s twitter looks like they are shooting another video with a 360 shot in it, uh ? [biggrin]

[quote=Adam]To clear up the confusion… this “leaked clip” is 100000% percent FAKE. I have heard the new song. This is NOT it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4J_2Ryo6M8
[/quote]

Thank you Adam :smiley:

I can’t wait [exclaim]

I’m very, very excited for the new music!
Both Song names are really dope and i really hope that we get some more official information today (Mikes Twitter)

LPA are going bonkers about the new stuff that pops up the last 4 days!
I’m definitly pumped for a new album / songs

“Burn It Down" Coming April 16 !!! Can’t wait to listen new single,watch new video,new LPTV!!!

I just got an email from LP regarding new single. Finally we will get some new music.

From the video, it seems that we will be able to listen to some preview pieces of BID on website.