Berlin Concert 03.09.15 Alte Försterei

Ich werde auch FOS präsent sein! Meetup wäre cool. :wink:

Weiß ich noch gar nicht so :smile: hab zwar schon mal was in 'nem Hostel gesichert, aber zufriedenstellend ist das iwie noch nicht so. Wäre also auch offen für Tips…

Gibts hier jemanden der danach direkt im Sektor dabei ist?
Wenn ja, wie macht ihr’s? Auto, Bahn, Flugzeug?

Bin auch später bei Rock im Sektor, fahr aber auch nochmal nach hause freitags nach mainz und von da aus wieder samstags nach düsseldorf xD

wir übernachten im Best Western Hotel Am Schloss Köpenick. ich war zwar noch nie da, aber es sieht alles recht nett aus, hört sich gut an, ist nicht sehr weit von der halle und preislich echt akzeptabel :blush: ich kann es auch kaum abwarten :grin:

Front of Stage!

Was sonst…?! :wink:

Haben auch 1 Zimmer im Best Western gebucht…
Sieht ganz nett aus und ist in der Nähe…
Wollen da ja auch nur übernachten und nicht einziehen! :smiley:

I booked my hotel now. Im going to land in Berlin on September 1st until Sep 4th.
Will you guys do a meetup in Berlin? That would be awesome, count on me! :slight_smile: Btw, im going to stay near O2 World Arena, that would be great hang out with u

yeah, t´s getting nearer and nearer, I see, I´ve to book a hotel early @melemi, if I may ask, what did ya pay? Im so exited,love you all :cupid:

@tiagoandre59 we will def do a meetup in front of the arena - if we do another one i dont kno yet. and thats cool - i live near the o2 arena :slight_smile: good area to stay at :slight_smile: so cool that so many are goin - def lookin forward to meetin yall. def not sad anymore that i will be goin alone since now im goin wit yall hahahaha

@tiagoandre59 yeah we’re kinda planning a meetup right now … meaning at least some people said they’d like to do one. :smile: Gonna translate the information for you once we got something … ^^

How long are you in Berlin on Sep 4th?

@LeStef030 Yeah awesome! :smiley: do you life near o2 world? Great, ill ask you more details how to get the stadion an der AHAH i saw on the Net i need to take the subtrain and go out in Schö… station and take the bus, right? Damn, so complicated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
It will be an amazing day, cant wait!

@daPhenom Yes, hope so! September 1st or 2nd it would be nice. I’m going to stay in Berlin until Sep 4th 6-7pm, then im going to Rome to see them :stuck_out_tongue:

@The_early_walker, We pay 104,90 euro for 2 persons (double room) incl. breakfast.

@tiagoandre59 nope that would be shit. I will not even be in Berlin on Sep 1st.
But you can mark it in your calendar as my birthday if you like. :stuck_out_tongue:

hey out there, got a red banner right now as I wanteted to post my thanks for the infos, that I should let other have part in the conversation, even if this is so important to me???Hell, what is that?

sure no problem :slight_smile: and its the sbahn (regular train) and then the bus. but i will explain to u when it gets closer :slight_smile: or we jst take the train together no prob

Ich bin auch noch beim Sektor dabei :smiley:
Fahr mit der wundervollen Deutschen Bahn haha

Ich auch, in der Hoffnung, dass sie dann auch fährt :smiley:

That would be awesome! :slight_smile: Are u planing go earlier?

Fährst auch erst am 5. Oder schon einen Tag vorher ?
Die Diskussion mit der GDL sollte sich ja wohl bis dahin erledigt haben haha

Ich wohne zum Glück in der Nähe von Berlin (ein Paar Dörfer weiter) und kann daher auch am 5. fahren.
Naja bei der GDL weiß man ja nie so genau^^