Berlin Concert 03.09.15 Alte Försterei

@tiagoandre59 yeah def sept - i thought of the day of the concert infront of the venue since most of us will be front of stage anyway ^^

we def should plan somethin like 2-3 weeks b4 the show - def cant wait

my bday is the day after so perfect way to celebrate hahaha

I´m totally with you & my husband has birthday the day before, we will party at least three day´s long, lp would cancel the rest of the tour to stay with us ´cause it´s sooooo great

hahaha niiice :slight_smile: n i finally received my laminate so whoop whoop early entry here i come hahahahha

FOS! what else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo liebe Leute,

ich habe auch ein FOS Ticket und bin ab dem 02.09.2015 in Berlin vielleicht sieht man sich einfach beim warten Ansprechen ich beiße nicht xD :smile:

Wieviel Tage sinds denn noch? Ab wann starten wir den megacountdown???

ich zähle schon seit wochen :smile: . aktuell sind es noch 121 tage :grin:

JUHU!!! Ich freu mich schon so!

ui doch noch sooo lange? menno hahahaha freu mich acuh schon so mega. jedesmal wenn ichs tourposter sehe fang ich an zu grinsen ^^

Bin auch in Berlin, FOS :smiley: :smiley:

vlt können wir ja eine Facebook Gruppe aufmachen, damit wir ein kleines Meet Up planen können irgendwo :smiley:

1 Like

In need of assistance please. My son is 9 and has been a huge fan of Linkin Park for the past 2 yrs. I wanted to get him an early birthday present (tickets to a Linkin Park show) so we just bought tickets to the show in Berlin, however the site was in German and NOWHERE did I see it say that the tickets in the upper areas were standing only; it was not until I got the confirmation email that said this was standing only. I want to make this a positive experience for my son and I know he will not make it through the show having to stand with this many people. I called Ticketmaster DE within 30 minutes of the purchase however they will NOT help in any way (I just wanted my order cancelled so I can buy tickets to a venue that he can sit and watch), is there anyone that would like to buy these 3 tickets in section P for face value?

Sorry got my tickets still bought, maybe you can get on ebay. My daught is 11, we have access all area cards and I think she would be so “adrenalines” that she did´t manage to sit…so diverse children are, good luck in changing the Tickets

Ich bin auch dabei :smiley: auch FOS :smiley: Man sieht sich bestimmt :smiley:

Bin auch FOS dabei. Wenn es ein MeetUp gibt, wäre sehr cool wenn man das auch außerhalb einer FB-Gruppe mitbekommen würde … ohne FB ist man da immer etwas außen vor :laughing:

Ich bin auch FOS mit dabei :smile: Ab wann seid ihr denn so am Stadion anzutreffen?

Habe auch Front Of Stage! :smiley:
Ich finde, dass mit dem kleinen Meet Up, ist ne gute Idee :blush:

Vorher ist ja wohl auf jeden Fall Party, aber was bitte ist eine FB-Gruppe???

Facebook Gruppe, schätze ich mal :slight_smile:

UPS, hab ich mich jetzt als "fbblöd"geouted? :cold_sweat: Ich fänds gut, wenn wir unser lpu zum ausmachen nutzen!! Freu mich jetzt scho wie bolle, wo übernachtet ihr denn, irgendwelche empfehlungen? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ich komm aus berlin von daher zu hause hahaha ^^ :slight_smile: