Badge Collector

right now? and how this man acted to ya? kinda excusion?

What man? I’m not sure what you mean, sorry? :flushed:

at church, the prayer or who ever shouted at you last sunday cause of the wrong language of the text etc???

@Gatsie I think @The_early_walker means this:

1 Like

Oh that! Yeah, his wife apologized to me later on. This particular pastor is known for being a bit of an asshole at times when he’s on stage. But when he’s off stage and you speak with him face-to-face he is actually a nice guy. Maybe its nervousness or something, that outs itself in frustratingly lashing out at people around him. Shows once again that nobody’s perfect, including pastors :wink:

I forgot all about this topic. I’m at 27 badges right now. Will be getting 28 someday soon with people still falling for the Wizard Song link

1 Like

:grin: this one is/was the ultimate burner…hi Dude…

Wow, I somehow managed to get to 28. I was on 25/6 last time I checked.

You guys are good! I only have 22 lol

I have 28 with no LPU badge :smirk:

I’m what you call that annoying new guy that storms to the top :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve only been here just over a year and I’ve got the most badges, second most posts and I’m second highest for ‘like’ stats. Funny thing is that I’m not bothered about stats lol

I’m still waiting for my bunny badge

4 Likes

To be fair this version of the forum has only been up for about a year and a half, I think. So only the posts matter in that, because badges and likes didn’t exist before then

1 Like

25 and one golden lol :joy:
competiton?

I have 15 and I’m here since July :smile:

Ok turd butt you are a…thingie now -.- where is my bunny badge? @jFar920

4 Likes

Me and @jFar920 have the most now. It says that @NickGr has the same amount as us but it says he has an LPU badge which we don’t have but should do.

2 Likes

I had the LPU badge, wonder how it went away. And I still can’t make new badges, @intheend

3 Likes

Look here you tater tot -.- me wannie a bunny badge and me wannie now :rage:

Screenshot_20171225-174319

Just joined a very exclusive club of badge holders

The devotee badge, visiting the forum everyday for 365 days!

@NickGr
@samuel_the_leader
@theearlywalker
@the_termin8r
@evooba

7 Likes

*addicts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes