Badge Collector

Make it happen @TripleXero

1 Like

Beg Lorenzo, I can’t do it myself

Do it @TripleXero!!!

1 Like

They should just replace the impossible badges with more reasonable ones. And a bunny badge would indeed be much appreciated.

2 Likes

See, what I tell ya @TripleXero

1 Like

AND! A grumpy bear badge would be appreciated too

Everybody should customize their own badge.

If you do that, does it mean that you automatically earn said badge?

2 Likes

This

But how can you earn something you already have access to? In order to modify it you need to already have it. :wink:

Don’t question the @lp13413 (andies)

@TripleXero! Teach us how! Every question about things we come to you. Web guru.

3 Likes

Only the forum staff can do it, I said that before

Bad @TripleXero

(Snaps @TripleXero neck)

2 Likes

By creating your own badge, you get granted a “creativity” badge or a “badge maker” badge as well. How about something like that?

@gatsie go and have a look you got the regular badge still, I saw your icon while looking last time

YAY! I must’ve regained the regular badge then. because I swear it was gone a few days ago. But yay :smiley:

Thanks for alerting me buddy @The_early_walker :wink:

@gatsie - so where it is? Only empty spaces beneath your name :flushed:

now I’m confused :confused:

@gatsie: now it´s clear seen right beneath your name, a place wgere this badge title is meant to be, are you going to church chor today singing? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Yeah I changed the settings in my profile so now the badge is visible for all I think :slight_smile: So happy with my badge bahagaha :stuck_out_tongue:

This is funny cause I was indeed in church Sunday [2 days ago] and now I have to go again today :slight_smile: Prepping for Christmas :smiley:

right now? and how this man acted to ya? kinda excusion?

What man? I’m not sure what you mean, sorry? :flushed: