Badge Collector

At first I wasn’t really paying attention to the badges they “reward” us with here on these LP[U] forums. But since I’ve been absent for a few days, I unfortunately lost my Regular Badge. It’s not a big deal. But I do like collecting things and it would be nice to have more badges.

Some of the badges are earned easily. But the ones where you have to share a post with at least 300 people seems quite tricky. Are there even that many people active on these forums? Or can the badges also be rewarded by doing other stuff on the entire linkinpark.com?

If you have no clue what badges I’m talking about. Here’s a list of the badges you get rewarded with on these LP[U] Forums.

I’m sorry if there’s a similar topic somewhere floating around here. I was just curious about this rewarding system and what badges others have collected so far and what they think of it so far?

4 Likes

Maybe this means having a post with… This is Sparta!!! * coughie * 300 post.

3 Likes

LOL! :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’ve never seen that smilie before. Good luck on your badges…I want more as well

1 Like

Oh they have quite a lot surprisingly interesting smilies here :smile: :ghost:

Would be nice to have more badges, wouldn’t it?

Especially some of them just seem impossible to get by, though:

1 Like

I want the one @TripleXero has. So I can goandediteveeyonespostestopoopies heheheh

2 Likes

You can only edit titles and their categories

It can only be earned on the forums, anything done on the main site doesn’t affect the forums aside from changing your name and profile picture

There are for sure some that are impossible to get, due to lack of people here, removal of some features on this particular forum, and since some need to be given by an admin of the forums. For certain badges though, I think it doesn’t matter if someone has an account, like link clicks, as I think someone has a link with 300 clicks (writing this from memory)

Right now I’m redoing my topic about forum help and I was going to write a section about badges so hopefully that will help

• covers @TripleXero face with plastic * don’t listen to him @.@ its a lie :wink:
1 Like
  • shoots smilie face *
1 Like

Also this, I forgot to reply to

Every smiley that’s on the iPhone is also on here, plus a few extras. There’s actually a middle finger one, but it’s not enabled/not added yet as it’s new

:icecream::cookie::imp::purse::calling::new_moon_with_face::new_moon::cow::electric_plug::rabbit::pizza::smiling_imp::rabbit2::bath:t3::skull::no_bicycles::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::no_pedestrians::disappointed_relieved::us::boom::fries::chocolate_bar::sunglasses::musical_keyboard::shower::hamburger::waxing_gibbous_moon::grinning::grin::joy::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::imp::smiling_imp::innocent::laughing::sweat_smile::wink::blush::relaxed::yum::relieved::expressionless::neutral_face::smirk::sunglasses::heart_eyes::unamused::sweat::pensive::confused::confounded::stuck_out_tongue::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::disappointed::worried::angry::disappointed_relieved::triumph::persevere::cry::rage::frowning_face_with_open_mouth::anguished::fearful::weary::sleepy::hushed::open_mouth::sob::grimacing::tired_face::cold_sweat::scream::astonished::flushed::sleeping::joy_cat::smile_cat::mask::no_mouth::dizzy_face::smiley_cat::heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat::kissing_cat::pouting_cat::busts_in_silhouette::bust_in_silhouette::footprints::scream_cat::crying_cat_face::baby:t2::boy:t3::girl:t4::man:t5::woman:t6::family_man_woman_boy::family_man_woman_girl::family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_boy_boy::family_man_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_woman_boy_boy::family_woman_woman_girl_boy::family_woman_woman_girl::family_woman_woman_boy::family_man_man_boy::family_man_man_girl::family_man_man_girl_boy::family_man_man_boy_boy::family_man_man_girl_girl::bride_with_veil:t6::dancing_women::two_women_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::blonde_man:t2::man_with_gua_pi_mao:t3::man_with_turban:t4::older_man:t5::older_woman:t6::policeman::construction_worker_man:t2::princess:t3::guardsman:t4::angel:t6::santa::ghost::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::poop:💁🏼:bowing_man:t4::space_invader::alien::skull:🙅🏿🙆🏾🙋🏽🙎🏼🙍🏻💆💇🏻:couple_with_heart_woman_man::couple_with_heart_woman_woman::couple_with_heart_man_man::clap:t6::raised_hands:t5::couplekiss_man_man::couplekiss_woman_woman::couplekiss_man_woman::ear:t3::eyes::nose:t2::lips::kiss::tongue::nail_care:t2::wave:t3::+1:t4::-1:t5::point_up:t6::point_up_2::point_down:t2::point_left:t3::point_right:t4::ok_hand:t5::v:t6::facepunch:t2::fist:t3::raised_hand:t4::muscle:t4::open_hands:t5::pray:t6::evergreen_tree::seedling::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::cactus::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::cherry_blossom::tulip::blossom::bouquet::ear_of_rice::herb::four_leaf_clover::chestnut::mushroom::leaves::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::rat::mouse2::mouse::hamster::ox::leopard::tiger2::cow::cow2::water_buffalo::tiger::rabbit2::rabbit::cat2::cat::goat::sheep::ram::horse::racehorse::monkey::panda_face::poodle::boar::bird::rooster::racehorse::horse::chicken::penguin::pig2::dog::monkey_face::dragon::dragon_face::see_no_evil::wolf::pig::elephant::baby_chick::ram::sheep::hatching_chick::dromedary_camel::pig_nose::bear::hear_no_evil::crocodile::snake::speak_no_evil::koala::dog2::camel::hatched_chick::goat::turtle::frog::whale2::whale::dolphin::shell::blowfish::tropical_fish::fish::octopus::snail::bug::honeybee::honeybee::beetle::sunny::crescent_moon::fire::zap::paw_prints::partly_sunny::cloud::droplet::sweat_drops::umbrella::stars::star::star2::snowflake::dash::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise::rainbow::ocean::volcano::earth_africa::globe_with_meridians::japan::mount_fuji::milky_way::earth_americas::earth_asia::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::sun_with_face::tomato::melon::pineapple::cherries::poultry_leg::ramen::oden::sushi::spaghetti::rice_cracker::strawberry::apple::watermelon::eggplant::corn::tangerine::green_apple::hamburger::rice_ball::bread::fried_shrimp::fish_cake::fries::rice::pizza::pear::lemon::sweet_potato::grapes::banana::peach::meat_on_bone::curry::dango::icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream::doughnut::cookie::chocolate_bar::cake::honey_pot::custard::lollipop::candy::bento::stew::fried_egg::fork_and_knife::tea::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass::sake::coffee::beer::beers::baby_bottle::ribbon::gift::birthday::jack_o_lantern::christmas_tree::sparkler::fireworks::rice_scene::bamboo::tanabata_tree::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::dizzy::sparkles::flags::dolls::crown::mortar_board::boom::wind_chime::crossed_flags::izakaya_lantern::ring::heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::love_letter::broken_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::cupid::gift_heart::heart_decoration::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::running_man:t2::walking_man:t3::dancer:t4::rowing_man:t5::swimming_man:t6::soccer::basketball::football::baseball::tennis::checkered_flag::running_shirt_with_sash::trophy::golf::rugby_football::musical_keyboard::guitar::violin::saxophone::trumpet::microphone::headphones::musical_score::notes::musical_note::performing_arts::ticket::tophat::circus_tent::clapper::art::dart::8ball::bowling::slot_machine::mahjong::black_joker::flower_playing_cards::video_game::game_die::carousel_horse::ferris_wheel::roller_coaster::railway_car::mountain_railway::steam_locomotive::train::monorail::light_rail::metro::train2::bullettrain_front::bullettrain_side::station::tram::bus::oncoming_bus::trolleybus::oncoming_police_car::police_car::fire_engine::ambulance::minibus::oncoming_automobile::red_car::oncoming_taxi::taxi::rotating_light::blue_car::truck::articulated_lorry::tractor::bike::traffic_light::construction::construction::fuelpump::busstop::rocket::helicopter::airplane::seat::anchor::mountain_cableway::aerial_tramway::sailboat::speedboat::ship::suspension_railway::passport_control::customs::baggage_claim::left_luggage::yen::euro::pound::dollar::statue_of_liberty::european_castle::fountain::tokyo_tower::foggy::moyai::japanese_castle::city_sunrise::city_sunset::night_with_stars::bridge_at_night::factory::department_store::office::house_with_garden::house::post_office::european_post_office::afghanistan::aland_islands::albania::algeria::american_samoa::antigua_barbuda::antarctica::anguilla::angola::andorra::argentina::armenia::aruba::australia::austria::barbados::bangladesh::bahrain::bahamas::azerbaijan::belarus::belgium::belize::benin::bermuda::brazil::botswana::bosnia_herzegovina::bolivia::bhutan::british_indian_ocean_territory::british_virgin_islands::brunei::bulgaria::burkina_faso::burundi::cambodia::cameroon::canada::canary_islands::chad::central_african_republic::cayman_islands::caribbean_netherlands::cape_verde::chile::cn::christmas_island::cocos_islands::colombia::costa_rica::cook_islands::congo_kinshasa::congo_brazzaville::comoros::cote_divoire::croatia::cuba::curacao::cyprus::dominican_republic::dominica::djibouti::denmark::czech_republic::macedonia::malta::mexico::montserrat::nepal::nicaragua::new_zealand::new_caledonia::netherlands::nigeria::niue::north_korea::watch::iphone::calling::computer::alarm_clock::movie_camera::video_camera::camera::hourglass::hourglass_flowing_sand::tv::radio::pager::telephone_receiver::phone::dvd::cd::floppy_disk::minidisc::fax::vhs::battery::electric_plug::bulb::flashlight::gem::moneybag::money_with_wings::credit_card::satellite::closed_umbrella::pouch::purse::handbag::briefcase::sandal::womans_hat::eyeglasses::lipstick::school_satchel::door::shower::bathtub::toilet::telescope::microscope::pill::syringe::barber::crystal_ball::wrench::hocho::nut_and_bolt::hammer::newspaper::bookmark::gun::envelope_with_arrow::email::key::inbox_tray::package::mailbox_closed::mailbox_with_mail::mailbox_closed::bookmark_tabs::postal_horn::mailbox_with_no_mail::postbox::page_facing_up::closed_book::green_book::blue_book::orange_book::books::scissors::pushpin::paperclip::link::card_index::triangular_ruler::round_pushpin::straight_ruler::triangular_flag_on_post::file_folder::lock_with_ink_pen::memo::pencil2::black_nib::open_file_folder::congratulations::u5408::u6e80:

1 Like

Those all show up, kinda, but I meant that they have the same ones, not that they work on here

Whydidn’tyousaythatthefirsttime,buttface!

1 Like

The invite related badges are broken.

LOL you guys are hilarious.

A help thread that would explain the badges a little more would be nice :smile:

So… If I’d share a post from this Forum on Tumblr and it would result in 300 unique visitors coming to the forums to read it, that would grant me the Good Share badge?

Hmm… :flushed: :scream_cat: :speak_no_evil: :hankey:

No clue, though you can try.

@TripleXero already explained

1 Like

Must have missed that post

There should be a bunny badge

4 Likes

The admins of the forum have the ability to make that possible. From what I’ve seen, adding badges is pretty easy