Badge Collector

You have 18.

Jajajaja maybe, but you have more than me. This becomes you a super addict jajaja jk.

2 Likes

I think the super addict is @Honey8, she’s sitting at 31.73 posts per day :joy:. The highest I ever got to was 21 I think, I’m currently sitting at 16.8.

2 Likes

Where do you find those stats??

Under people’s profile go to ‘Summary’ then break out a calculator and get typing :joy:. Mouse over the stats to get exact numbers.

I got it :slight_smile: I will see mine :slight_smile:

15.55 a day

Just found out! I thought I was worse!!! :smile:

Welcome to the club @acemasters
First rule of the badges club – you do not talk about the badges club
(oh, and btw - your new lyrics is just AWESOME, i think one of the very best of you)

2 Likes

Wait what?! Where when?! Big question is where was this thread! :hushed: It was like i found a new thread , new topic , i am taggex and dunno why…lol.

Well yeah i am addicted to you guys, the love and kindness… a drug for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I myself didn’t knew i had 21 badges!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: :tada::tada: Congo to me! Lol :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

Lol can i get in? :wink:

2 Likes

Drugs are bad, better call them: sweet daily addiction or SDA jaja nice to see again Honey.

1 Like

For the whole forum not one thread.

Okay! Y’all are my sweet addiction :blush:

No… nothing got in my head… what? I didn’t get you? :thinking:

I’m saying your post per day count is for the whole forum, not for once specific thread.

For example, your average is 31.73 posts per day on the entire forum but you might have 2 posts per day in one thread and 15 posts per day in another on average.

Oh different topic…

I was saying where was this thread. I saw it for the first time. I was thinking this like i am tagged on a new thread.

1 Like

Oh :joy: :joy: I thought you meant “where’s this thread that I was posting so much in?”

Oh no dude! :joy::joy: I was never posting so much. I summarize Everything in one post! That’s my style :joy:

What crap is this? I got my regular badge back only to lose it once again?

You still have it on my side.

I want my one back. Also the forum still owes me like 6 or 7 for 10 likes on a post.

1 Like

Something’s off with this badge system, that’s for sure.

1 Like