AUTOCOMPLETE game

The sooner the better but you can realize that everything is going to happen and you will have a good time and I don’t know how you feel about that

How do you feel about ___

How do you feel about me needing to get my father and grandmother to see you and your family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Needing this ___________

Needing this so much more positive effects to be able to make it work for a while now and I will have no problem with this

No problem _________

No problem with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hopefully ____________

Hopefully we can go ahead and get them to the next few weeks so we can go together with them and get them understand that you will leave them alone forever

Leave them alone ________

Leave them alone in the dark and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

In the dark ___________

In the dark I don’t want to be alone and I need to see you and we are going to find the light :bulb: together we make it

Outlook good _________

Outlook good for them to come over to my place to ruin my plans for the rest of the year :frowning:

Always this problem ____________

Always this problem but it’s not ok so it’s not ok and we’re having it different this time together this time is different

Stand up _________

Stand up for your rights to be able to be free from the family for the rest of our lives and works best for you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

My rights __________

My rights are now on connecting with y’all to be strong enough for this moment to be strong enough today and then again tomorrow

All the strength from you ______

All the strength from you and your daughter and she will be very happy to see me go to Munich and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Your help _____________

… cheating a bit :wink:

My help is working now and then I will have a meeting with you later and then we can spend some time together and make plans about how to go ahead and I will be there for you

Making plans _____

Making plans for the weekend and I have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Haunted house ___________

Haunted house is a bit too much for it but it looks like it’s a dark place and t am always here to help you with your family for the rest of our days

Making up _________

Making up for a bit of time with you and your daughter help and support :pray: :heart:

Support _________

Support for you and I will always be here to help you with your family and hugs :hugs: and love :heart: to you

To go ahead I _________

To go ahead I will get revenge on my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Revenge __________

Revenge is the most powerful thing to do with the family but they are not worth any kind of action from yourside

Despise _______

Despise the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Unwanted relations __________