AUTOCOMPLETE game

Back to work on Monday morning and I have a headache :face_with_head_bandage: is this week really busy again then I hope I have time to relax

Take care ________

Take care of my father and grandmother for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Help me ______________

Help me get back home from their house :house_with_garden: is that possible for you tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself and I will help you with your family

Trust me _______

Trust me I know how you feel about this but I don’t know what to do with the family :frowning::unamused::persevere:

Helpless __________

Helpless feeling for this but you are a strong person and I know you’re not alone in the way of leaving your family and you can always count on me

A step away ________

A step away from them yet but I don’t think it would be very helpful to me that he will be very angry :rage:

He’s always angry ___________

He’s always angry :rage: now he has to be angry with himself for losing you and whatever will happen- everything is better than the way he was

( cheated a bit :flushed::hugs:)

Worth a try _______

Worth a try but I don’t know how much longer I can get my father and grandmother to be angry without any consequences for it and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Consequences __________

Consequences for this is a good idea :bulb: is the way you are not going there and then leaving your dad and then you leave your family for the rest of our life and we can go back to a different place where we can get a good time

They would be helpless ________

They would be helpless :joy:

Screenshot_2019-09-30-06-50-24-49

Nothing left to say __________

Nothing left to say about this

Alright- I’ve to leave anyway ________

Alright - I’ve to leave anyway so it will probably be around the same time that’s convenient for you to meet with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Same time ___________

Same time with you today too lol I love the idea of that and stuff like that you can count on me to get everything done for you :+1:t2:

Get it done ______

Get it done now and quick before my father and grandmother come over and ruin my life :sob:

Ruining _____________

Ruining my life and my family is so incredible and I hope I get to go away from the people that I can help me to get back to y’all and relax

Running from________

Running from my father and grandmother is going to be a long time :unamused::expressionless:

A long battle _________

A long battle with the family of course but it’s a good idea for the family and I will always be there for you and your way to go ahead

Go ahead _______

Go ahead and get them to go to Munich for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Lol :joy::joy::joy:)

Send them to you ___________

:open_mouth: crazy autocomplete :joy::joy:

Send them to you tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself and I hope you can realize that everything will always happen again soon thank youuuu

There’s a chance _______

There’s a chance that my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

The sooner the better __________