AUTOCOMPLETE game

Oktoberfest is the time for the holidays and I hope y’all enjoy it together with me and enjoy :blush: I love it and thank youuuu well my dear

I’m strong and _________

I’m strong and I will have a look at all the things that my father and grandmother had to do with the family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The things that they’ve done ____________

The things that they have done with you are not the only thing that they have done to you deserve it to be with a good person and you will always be the one that gets what he deserves

Only the best ______

Only the best for you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Enjoying ourselves ___________

Enjoying ourselves here and being happy with the day I go back here again and again I will have the best experience ever and will always be there for you to enjoy yourself

For a good experience _______

For a good experience I would have to be my first real friend and I am going to sleep

What do you think ______

What do you think if y’all can come over here and then we will have a good time together and we go ahead with the plan to make it happen…

To make it happen ________

To make it happen for my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Do it ____________

Do it will be fun and enjoy it for a while now lol :joy: was the day we were going to do it something fun for you and me Sam?

Questions about ________

Questions about the things that my father and grandmother had done with the family :pray::cry:

Cruel things ___________

Cruel things have happened to you and me and we have been a bit worried about it but since we are in the middle of the way we will have a good chance to get back to the good life

Let’s get back________

Let’s get back with my mom to get my father and grandmother in jail for a long time and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Lol the autocomplete…)

Arrest them ____________

Lol- sometimes it is not too far from reality …

Arrest them and keep them in the same place as they have done it before they need a public service and punishment

Please oh lord________

Please oh Lord I pray that you will be able to make sure that my father and grandmother is not going to be here for quite a long time :unamused:

End soon _________

End soon and then I’ll probably be able to make it to the church service tomorrow morning and I will pray for you to help you with your family for the rest of our life

Try to trust _________

Try to trust that my father and grandmother is not planning something for the rest of the year :frowning::cry:

This plan _____________

This plan is definitely not working for you and I hope you have a way to be here for me to get back to sleep :zzz:

How dare they ________

How dare they be in touch with my life and I am not sure what to do with the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

What to do ____________

What to do with the family is so incredible hard to tell you how to do this and I will always be there for you to help you with your family and help you feeling yourself well

Be yourself ______

Be yourself and then I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Back to work ___________