AUTOCOMPLETE game

Unwanted relations with them and the family is so incredible and we can focus on the other aspects of a life without them I will help and to get the things done :white_check_mark:

Kick them ass______

Kick them assholes to the curb and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie and then head to bed soon :kissing_heart::heart:

Assholes ____________

Assholes just need to be kicked out of the sudden lol :joy: was a great :+1:t2: idea to make it work lol :joy: let’s go ahead

Let’s go ahead _______

Let’s go ahead and send them flying into the ocean :grin::joy:

Bye bye ___________

Bye bye now and forever we are seriously so grateful for this wonderful day today thank you for sending them away

Finally free ________

Finally free for plug maybe tomorrow night we can have beer and wine :grin::wink:

Tomorrow night __________

1 Like

Tomorrow night and then we will have a beer and a great time together with y’all and I hope it will last forever

Let it last ________

Let it last the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Our life _________

Our life is so much better now soon and I hope you feel like we will have a good time together

Outlook good and _________

Outlook good and grandmother is not working properly and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Her brain not working properly yup :joy::joy::joy:)

Malfunctioning ___________

Malfunctioning again today and I hope I can help you with your family for the rest of our life together with you and then we will always be happy :relieved:

Leaving them behind ________

Leaving them behind me in the banlieue and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The banlieue __________

The bablieue is the best way to get rid of them and then they can realize how good they feel- far away from us

I love the idea ________

I love the idea of a strange way to make it work out for the both of us and we can go to a helicopter ride to the airport and take a flight to the other side of the ocean :grin:

The other side __________

1 Like

Great plan, I’m in :helicopter:

The other side is the one that is the most important part of this plan and I will follow you to finally make it work

Nothing can stop _________

Nothing can stop trying to get my father and grandmother to stop their bullshit :rage:

Bullshit ___________

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bullshit to be honest and we know that they’re not going to stop it- so we kinda leave them behind

Believing and strength _________

Believing and strength to get my father and grandmother to see the doctor :pray::heart:

Doctor _________

Doctor has to come over to the house to help him with the rest and not longer you

Not longer yoo________\

No longer you but they don’t care about me and will continue to do so for the rest of my life :pray::heart:

Never ending _________