AUTOCOMPLETE game

Never ending until we end it up together we can cheat and you just go far enough for a good life

Let’s pretend ________

Let’s pretend that my father and grandmother passed away and we can get my car out of the garage and I will drive to the beach for a bit :blush::grin:

Drive away _____________

1 Like

Drive away and relax with me on the beach :beach_umbrella: is the best plan I’ve ever had

The best plan ever _________

The best plan ever is easier to get the hell out of my life with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Get the hell out _____________

Get the hell out of here and then we go ahead and leave them alone in their misery and then we can leave them behind and feel happy far away from them

Why can’t I just ______

Why can’t I just live in peace without my father and grandmother :pray::cry:

In peace __________

In peace I don’t have to go there ever again I will have a good time with y’all and I will always be grateful

A new life _________

A new life in a new place to live in a world where we are free from the family for the rest of our lives together :heart::heartpulse:

A new world __________

1 Like

Nice idea from the autocomplete…

A new world for us to enjoy the rest of our life together and we will always be happy to see the beautiful sunshine

A vision becomes _______

A vision becomes blurry and distorted and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Distorted ___________

Distorted and getting clearer now soon as I have the chance to swap it out for you

Swap __________

Swap the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Wash them away ____________

Wash them away and leave them behind now and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep on my friend thank god he‘s guiding us

He shows the way _______

He shows the way to make sure that we are free :blush:

Freedom ___________

Freedom of choice and the reason why I am always staying in trust :hugs::hugs:
Stay in trust _______

Stay in trust and believe in God :100: :pray: :heart:

Believe in God __________

:heart:

Believe in god and we will always be happy :relieved:

Finally a sunray __________

Finally a sunray through the clouds and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Clouds ___________

Clouds are not always going to rain again and the weather forecast says sunshine and sunshine in a good way for you and me

Forecast good _________

Forecast good for the most part but I don’t know if the laptop is still working properly and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The laptop __________