AUTOCOMPLETE game

The laptop is still loading up the internet and it will be a bit better soon as though it will be a great :+1:t2:

A great __________

A great disaster is just wonderful and good grief :rage::pray:

Good grief ___________

Lol :joy:

Good grief you need a break now from everything that you’re going through and I hope you’ll have a chance to make it work

A break ________

A break from the family is really a good time for me to go to Munich for the weekend and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Weekend getaway ____________

1 Like

Weekend getaway and then I’ll pick you up at the end of the day and then we go to have a great time together

A great idea ________

A great idea to have to go to Munich for the rest of the week and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Cross-country driving ___________

Cross-country driving is really good for me and you can relax now soon and then we will talk for hours and enjoy dinner together and relax together and enjoy ourselves

Let’s take the _________

Let’s take the Autobahn to go to your house where you at now :grin::joy:

Autobahn ____________

Autobahn :motorway: was

No english suggestion lol -

Let’s take the plane _______

Let’s take the plane and then head to the beach for a bit and then I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The beach ___________

The beach is the best way to go for a trip and together with you a good place to stay for a while

Come on, pack your bags and ______

Come on, pack your bags and the rest of the house and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Emigrate __________

Emigrate and then we build up a house for guests and we will be sooo happy for the rest of our life together with them

Time is right _______

Time is right now and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Right now __________

Right now let’s go ahead and get it done :white_check_mark:

At 19:45h your flight ________

At 19:45h your flight was cancelled due to my father and grandmother and I want to cry :sob::sob::sob:
(Lol, the autocomplete sometimes is like this)

Sabotaged __________

Poof :boom: that feels like waking up by a bomb :bomb:

Sabotage the flight :airplane: is a very bad news for me today and I’m going to go back to sleep :zzz: now

Being bored ________

Being bored :skull:

Screenshot_2019-10-09-17-05-59-20

Fight back __________

Fight back and fight for the right to be sooo happy now and I will always be happy and proud of you forever :infinity:

Forever :infinity: _________

Forever :infinity: the family is really a piece of shit my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The dictator _________