AUTOCOMPLETE game

The dictator can’t really understand what is going on with him and he doesn’t have any chance to ruin you and your life

Trust me _________

Trust me I know what you mean about this but it will be a few years at least before my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Graveyard __________

Graveyard is a bit too much to go for a first meet up and I hope I don’t have to wait until the eternity will save them to the universe to get to see you

No way _________

No way will I want them to be saved and I will be very grateful if you could please hasten this process and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hasten this process ___________

Hasting this process is a bit too strong to make it happen and again I will always be there for you

Independence from them ______

Independence from them yet so difficult from the family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

So difficult ___________

So difficult to get in a new life but you’re not alone in the world :earth_americas: and I will always help you and support you and you will have to see that you can make it

Give it a try __________

Give it a try and see what happens with the family for the rest of our lives and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Wondering what will happen __________

Wondering what will happen if you wanna try this then just try it and you can stop worrying about it haha :laughing:

You definitely don’t die and _______

You definitely don’t die and grandmother is not going to be able to make it work out with me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Enough of them ___________

Enough of them now and I will come and pick you up at home now and then we can go to my place and you can feel safe and sound

Safe and sound _____

Safe and sound in your arms :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart:

Blushing :blush: _________

Blushing :blush: is just a bit of sunshine in your face but your smile just looks too nice for me and I am happy

Happy together _______

Happy together with my father and grandmother is not going to happen with me :cry::cry::cry:

Unhappy relations ____________

Unhappy relations needed to be done :white_check_mark: I wanna try to make it work out and help you out of that everything

Cut every contact ________

Cut every contact with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help :pray::heart:

Help with this _________

Help with this life is going to be a great idea for us and we can only do this together so I will come to your house tomorrow and then we will go to get back to my house and garden and stuff and don’t tell them anything

Dissapeared and gone__________

Disappeared and gone to heaven is my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

If only ____________

If only I could give you the more you strength and support and help you with your family and hugs to you

Hey dear friend please _________

Hey dear friend please let me know if you need to use the bathroom :blush::grin:

The bathroom ___________