AUTOCOMPLETE game

Diagnosis of the injury is a good idea let’s get them into the car and get them to go to the hospital and then we make them take some medicine

They need medication _______

They need medication for their mental illnesses to get some of my life back together with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Get my life back ___________

Get my life back and relax soon as I have a chance to relax and enjoy yourself with my family and friends and hugs :hugs:

I so pray ________

I so pray that I don’t have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and all of this and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not again ___________

Not again sorry but I’m gonna leave it all behind and you will get my help and then we will get it back to normal and you’ll live your life safe

Safe and sound_______

Safe and sound in the shower now and then head over to the gym today and tomorrow night :night_with_stars:

The gym _________

The gym is a place I have to go to and then I will have a shower and go to get my car back then

Getting back my car ______

Getting back in my car and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Drive them away ___________

Drive them away from you and you will probably be able to make it work out thank god - and I will always be there for you to help you with your family and hugs and love to you

With you ________

With you on this but I don’t know how to get to the bottom of this month without having to deal with my family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Not dealing with them __________

Not dealing with them ever again and I will make them shut up if I would have them to talk to

Make them shut up_______

Make them shut up about the house and garden and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Painting the house __________

Painting the house :house_with_garden: is the worst possible way for me to go to get back to the rest that I definitely need and if I have a chance to go to see them I will probably get mad :rage:

Getting mad________

Getting mad at my father and grandmother is off to a rough time and I will be there for sure but I don’t want to go back there ever again :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Overboard ____________

Overboard with this stuff is going to be a bit heavy for you and the rest you can do it now and then you leave your family for the rest of your life

Leaving them behind and _______

Leaving them behind and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Not so simple ___________

Not so simple but it’s ok and possible to be able to make it work out and then you can relax and enjoy yourself and I’ll be always with you :hugs:

Never again ______

Never again will I be able to come over to your place and I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Not possible __________

Not possible but I don’t want to take it to the next level and I don’t know how much it will cost you to do it again tomorrow morning dear I will do my best

Doing my best ________

Doing my best to get the hell out of this place and town and country and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Migrating ___________