AUTOCOMPLETE game

Tomorrow night I hope you can realize that everything will be fine here too and I will have to go back to the start and see what happens

Go back to the start ______

Go back to the start of our lives together and grandmother is in my car and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not in my car __________

Not in my car right with her now and she doesn’t have to drive to my house so she can go home

She can go home ________

Totally forgot about this

She can go home from the hospital today :frowning:

Hospital _____________

Lol it’s been a while :joy:

Hospital bed now soon too lol I hope you’re feeling good and I will see you soon

See you soon ______

See you soon in heaven :innocent: :heart:

In heaven _________

In heaven I will always wait for you and you will always be there for me

(…and you know heaven is a place on earth? )

Heaven is a place on earth _____

Heaven is a place on earth quake to get my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Earthquake ___________

Lol :joy: your autocomplete needs an update :joy:

Earthquake news and thunderstorms today again and then I’ll probably get to see a tornado again soon too lol :joy: is your day like this too?

How went your _______

How went your daughter in the shower :joy::joy::joy:

Yup it definitely needs an update :blush::blush::blush:

Update ___________

Update now soon as possible and then we can go ahead with it again tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself

Time to go to bed soon now_______

Time to go to bed soon now that you mention it I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow on Monday :persevere:

Mention it ____________

Mention it is a bit of a challenge but it’s not really a bad idea to get your holiday plans for the weekend trip or maybe you could come over here and then you do not need to go out for work

Holidays badly needed and _______

Holidays badly needed and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Rain badly needed _________

Rain badly needed for a while now and I hope I don’t have any more time in the heat but so heavy rain :umbrella: and it’s just the best of the best

Best of ________

Best of luck with your search for a new job and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

What happened to your new job __________

What happened to your new job today again and I hope I can help you with your breakfast again soon too

Breakfast at Tiffanies ________

Breakfast at Tiffanies to get my father in heaven :innocent::heart:

What happened to the autocomplete?

Heavenly __________

Lol

Heavenly Father is the only one who can help us with our life and we can go to pray together for a good rest of our life and to stay strong

Staying strong ________

Staying strong enough to get me to sign up for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Signing up for ___________