AUTOCOMPLETE game

Your help and support your help with this life and I can help you with your life and then we will be happy to be together again soon and then I’ll probably get you back to the rest of our life together at a super time

A super time _________

A super time to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to work on Monday :persevere:

Monday ___________

Monday morning and I will be back home soon as soon as possible and then I’ll probably get to work on Monday afternoon or whatever else is good for us

Leaving for now and _______

Leaving for now and see what happens with the family :blush:

What will happen __________

What will happen if you don’t have any money for it and you can spend it on the holidays with joy?

Spending money :yen: _______

Spending money :yen: to get my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hiring a hitman __________

Hitting a hitman right now was a rough morning idea to make it stop :stop_sign: I hope I can get you back to sleep in over again tonight

Sleep it over ________

Sleep it over won’t solve the underlying problem and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Underlying problem __________

Underlying problem solved in this case I was sooo tired and then I slept in my bed :sleeping_bed: was the night a good night dear friend please take care of yourself

Take care _________

Take care of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Deal with them __________

Deal with them all and the other day they have to leave now forever and then we will pass them out to be free and we will get them to go

Finally set free _______

Finally set free for lunch :grin:

Lunch without him __________

Lunch without him being a part of the day and I will have a good time with you and then we go ahead with the other stuff and we will have a good time together

A good time ________

A good time for us to meet at the beach for a bit and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Swimming ____________

1 Like

Swimming in the pool and then we go to pick up dinner at the beach :beach_umbrella: that would be great and we can have so much fun together

Having fun together _________

Having fun together with my father and grandmother is not going to work out us and our lives are not interested in meeting up with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not interested in ____________

Not interested in checking out the weather forecast today at least for the rest of our summer time we will have a beer :beers: here today

Ot: don’t worry about them ______

Don’t worry about them but they will be in the area on the way to get a hold of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Run away ____________

Run away with me to another time soon and then I’ll probably be able to make a trip to the hotel and then we go to have a great time with my car now

When not now________

When not now and then we can go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night :night_with_stars:

Tomorrow night ___________