AUTOCOMPLETE game

Don’t jinx it but it’s ok to be awareness of the fact and to know what exactly you are and to not worry about yourself as you are such a sweetheart and I hope you feel like you are

I am so happy _________

I am so happy that the family are going out of town for a few years now and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(If only they will leave for a few years :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:)

For a few years ________

For a few years now we can have the kids here in the summer break and relax and stay calm and enjoy the rest of the week too

Wait what? :joy::joy::joy:

Autocomplete sometimes ______

Autocomplete sometimes is not working properly :unamused::wink::sweat_smile:

Malfunctioning ___________

Malfunctioning again and again I will have to go plug :electric_plug: the night and I have no problem with you joining me and then we play again for the rest of our life together

Lol- plugging till the end of our days :heart_eyes:

If I could only _________

If I could only go back in time to get my father and grandmother passed away :cry:

If only __________

If only you could have a better way of being able to see it all together and we will always be happy and grateful for the rest of our life and the family we leave together

We leave them _______

We leave them on the porch for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

On the porch ____________

1 Like

On the porch for a coffee break today and tomorrow evening and then I’ll probably get you back to play with me and you will probably be able to make it

Able to make _________

Able to make sure that we have to check with the family for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Check with them ___________

Check with them that you don’t have to go with them and then you can relax and enjoy yourself with me and I hope you feel good enough to be happy with a hug or so

Leave them behind and _______

Leave them behind and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Make them stranded __________

Make them stranded on a cold day and a half hour early tomorrow morning and I can help you with your chores around the house or whatever else

Whatever else _______

Whatever else rocks your boat is still in my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Still not resolved ___________

Still not resolved but the rest will be done :white_check_mark: soon I have a good idea for the rest and I will help you with the rest of your weekend

The rest ________

The rest of the world is ending up in flames gone for the rest of our lives and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Gone forever _________

Gone forever now and I’m still waiting for the day to be home finally lol

Finally home and ________

Finally home and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Exhaustion ___________

Exhaustion and pain medication and strength and hugs to you and help you with your family for a while now thank youuuu and I will always be happy

Always be happy ______

Always be happy to see your help and support :pray: :heart:

Your help and support ___________