AUTOCOMPLETE game

:100: % certain time is the perfect day for me to go to the house and I will help you with your family for a long time and I hope I can help you out with that

Out of that ______

Out of that house on fire and safety of our lives together forever and ever and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

On fire🔥__________

On fire :fire: is a new question for me today and I will always be there to help you with your family and hugs and love to read it again and I’m sure you’ll have a good rest of your life

A good rest _____

A good rest is not going well in this heat on the way to get some more heatwave as well as usual :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Some more heatwave ___________

Some more heatwave soon too then we will have to get to the beach :beach_umbrella: this is the only way to deal with this heat and I hope you feel the same :heart_eyes:

Let’s meet up at the beach ________

Let’s meet up at the beach and then head to our hotel room for a nap and I feel like I’m getting ready for bed now :hugs::hugs::hugs:
(Lol)

My neck aches _________

1 Like

Nice idea :+1:t2:

My neck aches again today but I’m still waiting for the rain to come over here again today and I hope you can realize that everything will always happen and then we can leave early

Let it rain :cloud_with_rain: ___________

Let it rain :cloud_with_rain: the rest of the week and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Drought __________

Drought conditions are not good enough for the rain :umbrella: was the day too hot again today then you should definitely go and have some beer :beers:

:joy::joy: nooo

Beer in the heat ________

Beer in the heat is not going to work out for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Warm beer _____________

Warm beer :beer: is a beer and wine :wine_glass: is a great :+1:t2: morning sunshine and thunderstorms :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: was a day long for the rest of our life together and we will always be there in the sunshine to wait for the rain

Waiting for the rain ______

Waiting for the rain to come over to my place to stay for a bit and then we can go for a swim and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Make it rain _________

Make it rain for you today and tomorrow morning and evening afternoon or Sunday morning early morning or Sunday night and I will have to go back home and relax now then we will be there in about an hour or two

In about and hour or two…

In about an hour or two to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Sleepyhead ___________

Sleepyhead was sooo much tired today and I’m tired too lol :joy: is the bedroom for you and what are you doing tonight

Lol

In bed and ______

In bed and horny for some action :smiling_imp::smirk::wink:

(:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Horny _________

:joy: how fitting :crazy_face:

Horny to swap the door with you and then we will be there in the morning and I hope you’ll have a good time with her inside the shower then

:joy: swap the bed with the shower :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter where _________

No matter where we do it will be very fun and be safe :kissing_heart::heart::blush:

Yup how fitting :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Be safe _________

Be safe my dear and thank you again for everything I appreciate it and enjoy :blush: you’re the best thing to happen and I will always be there for you

The best thing ________

The best thing that ever happened to me that he is not going to be able to make me feel like a piece of shit and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Don’t jinx it __________