AUTOCOMPLETE game

It is just a screenshot from the empty autocomplete

Not loading up the game but it’s still too slow to play and I can’t really concentrate because it’s the way to get back to the level again

The level _________

The level of my father and grandmother is through the roof right now and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Through the roof ____________

Through the roof and I think it’s a good time for a break from the usual things to go ahead and do it and I will help you with that everything will be good and I hope you’ll get it

Find a place ________

Find a place to hide from my father and grandmother is a good idea for me to get away from the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hiding ___________

Hiding in a safe place or home or whatever the way you feel it is a good idea and I will always be there for you to help you and your life and I know that everything will be fine

First steps _________

First steps in the process of moving to a new place to live and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Moving far away ____________

Moving far away is a great way to get to the point of a good life and then I’ll be there for you to help you with it all you can do now and then you leave your family for the rest of your life

For the rest of your life _________

For the rest of your life with me for the last time I saw him at the house and garden and all of them are going crazy to get a hold of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Going crazy __________

Going crazy busy with the new house and garden and I hope I can help myself out with this- you know I don’t want you to feel like that you are just a good person

Don’t feel like _____

Don’t feel like going to my grandmother’s house and garden and all of this is too much for me to handle this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Way too much __________

Way too much to handle and I promise you i will do everything I can to help you and I hope you feel better soon

Not alone _______

Not alone in the house where I have to go to my grandmother’s house and garden and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The dreaded house __________

The dreaded house is going to be a cold :cold_face: place for me to be a home dear friend and I will always be there for you to help you with your family and hugs to you and stay strong :muscle:t2:

Stay strong ________

Stay strong and healthy new place to live in this world and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

This world ____________

This world is a great place for us and we will always be happy with the new place we will always remember our time together for the rest of our life

Let’s leave _______

Let’s leave this place behind me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Behind them ___________

Behind them both forever and then I’ll be happy to see if I can have a good time

Having a good time ________

Having a good time at work away from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Away from them ______________

Away from them forever :infinity: I save you my friend and you have to go through it all to just find yourself happy :relieved:

In the end ________

In the end of the world is the only thing that is :100: certain thing to happen is that the only way to make it work out for me to get away from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

:100:% certain _________