AUTOCOMPLETE game

Fatigued from the heat wave and the hard work :sweat: it is a bit too much for us and we will always have the strength of our hearts :two_hearts:

Strength of the hearts ________

Strength of the hearts and minds think alike and then I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Make it rain ______________

Make it rain :cloud_with_rain: now I can feel the heat wave :ocean: is a rough day for me to go back to the beach again today and I hope you feel better already

Better not to ________

Better not to blame the day and time that works for the city and not for you

There is something ____

There is something else that I need to tell you to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Something else ____________

Hey @Honey8 :hugs::hugs::blush:

Something else like that you can have a few days off and then we can leave early tomorrow and leave them alone?!!

Leaving them alone ____

Heyy! @theearlywalker :heart::hugs::sunny:

Leave them alone… not for me but I can do it for you

:sweat_smile::joy: What’s my autocomplete tryinf to say? :joy:

I don’t know…

Leaving them alone to rot in the summer heat is the best way for me to get away from them and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Let them rot ___________

Let them rot in the heat wave and then we stop thinking about this again and soon we will be set up for the rest of our life

Yaay :tada:

They are not worth ________

They are not worth sacrificing for my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Sacrifice ____________

Sacrifice to make their life easier and better then it is time for us to get away :running_man: is the way to do the things that we can do to make it work out for you

Working out _________

Working out of town for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Out of town __________

Out of town I will be there at around five to pick you up and then we will go to shower now soon as though I’m sooo happy for now

Happy for now _________

Happy for now to be able to make sure that I am going to be able to go on vacation this year and we can go to the beach for a bit of time and effort in the world and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(The autocomplete is always planning…)

Planning vacation __________

1 Like

Nice- just follow its suggestions - you definitely need vacation

Planning vacation for you and you will always be happy and then I’ll probably get you a coffee and then we go to the beach :beach_umbrella:

Together on the beach _______

Together on the beach for a bit of time and energy to go back to sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Slow internet ___________

Slow internet connection issues with this app and it now has to be better than it is ok but it is really slow and I will have to go to bed :sleeping_bed:

The good in the bad _________

The good in the bad memories of my father and grandmother is in the hospital with my mom and sister and her brother is in his bloody hell :joy::joy::joy:

My bloody hell __________

My bloody hell

Lol :joy: there is no suggestion after hell lol -

Try again _________

Hell is hell is hell lol :joy::joy::joy: :fire::skull::fire::skull::fire::skull::fire:

Try again later today or tomorrow morning and then we can go to a helicopter ride with you and your daughter and she will be very happy to be in the helicopter :helicopter: :blush::blush::blush:
(The internet so slow, your image not loading)

Not loading _________