AUTOCOMPLETE game

Feeling like I’m going to faint and then I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Fainting __________

Fainting is not too much of an option for you and I will always be there and help you out again and you can count on me

Count on me _______

Count on me for the first time in this world and the other one all the time…

Doesn’t make sense ig… lol.

I don’t know ____

I don’t know how much longer I can deal with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Always revolving around this __________

Always revolving around and the people that are here in the other houses are always good for the kids to enjoy their food here too and I really really appreciate the time we spend together and we will always be happy :relieved:

And then we ________

And then we can go to the next morning to get a good idea of what we want to do

You will always be welcome in____

You will always be welcome in my grandmother’s house and garden to help me out with the chores to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not her house _____________

1 Like

Thank you

I will find a way to____

I will find a way to extinguish the sun and cool down the earth and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Autocomplete fantasy ___________

1 Like

Autocomplete fantasy is the night of the summer break today and then I’ll probably get you back to work

Lol :joy:

Working hard ______

1 Like

Working hard to get a good feel for the end of this year and I hope you can make it from the beginning of the whole world

The whole world______

The whole world is going to end up in flames and then we can all go ahead and burn it down to the ground and it will be in ashes in a bit of course

(Yup too hot to sleep :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:)

World’s on fire _____________

1 Like

Definitely too hot :hot_face:

Worlds on fire with a lot of sunshine in the morning and the heat is going crazy again today and tomorrow again and again I will have to leave early today and I hope you have a good day

A good day _________

1 Like

A good day for me to go to the beach for a swim and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Sleeping in the water __________

:joy::joy:

Sleeping in the water is ok but it’s inside the water :sweat_drops: and the heat is going to come down now soon enough for me to get home

Home again _________

1 Like

Home again today and tomorrow and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Weekend ___________

Weekend finally for sure lol :joy: morning is a great day to come again and I enjoy it already too and I’m so happy for you to be here :blush:

Happy to be __________

Happy to be home at all today but I will have to go to my grandmother’s house and garden in a few hours and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Same old cycle ____________

Same old cycle of pain and pain but now it’s ok for the pain of course I will always be there again and I hope I can help you with it all right now and then we can leave early today to go to the beach :beach_umbrella: is that good?

Is it good _______

1 Like

Is it good for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Fatigued ____________