AUTOCOMPLETE game

If only I could stay home from work today and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Skipping work __________

Skipping work today and then we can go to shower now soon and then we go to bed :sleeping_bed: is that the way you feel like spending your day?!

A day in bed ____

A day in bed with you is a good day for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Together in bed ___________

1 Like

Together in bed with a good movie :popcorn: is a great way to relax and enjoy ourselves and then we go to the beach :beach_umbrella: is that a great way to deal with everything and enjoy life ?!

Let’s jump _______

Let’s jump into the pool and hot tub and shower at your place to stay for the whole day and night and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Getting wet ___________

Getting wet now and I hope you can realize how it feels to be wet today and I have to go back to the house to swap my stuff for you

Lol _________

Lol ok I guess I just finished my laundry and cleaning up the kitchen :stuck_out_tongue:

Cleaning up ____________

Cleaning up :broom: is always fun for you and me Sam morning is your time for it but you are probably early for the cleaning :broom:

Coffee first ________

Coffee first thing in the morning and then we can talk about the details of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Family issues ___________

Family issues are so incredible commonplace for the people that are always in the same and well enough for them all over again but I wanna be the other way round

The other way round _______

The other way round is a little better but still have not received my life back from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Taking back control ____________

Taking back control of my life is now finally getting better and better now and I will have it done soon and then I’ll probably be able to get back to the rest of our life together with you and then I’ll be happy :smiley:

Finally happy _______

Finally happy to see you guys and your love and support!!

This came automatically so nice :blush::blush::purple_heart::blue_heart:

I am excited ______

1 Like

I am excited to see you again today and I hope I can have a good time with you and then we go ahead with the rest

Good time with ________

Good time with the family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Time flies __________

Time flies when I‘m with you and then everything is not always going to happen lol

Not always ________

Not always easy to get along with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Getting along __________

Getting along good with you guys today again thank youuuu to swap them out for a while but they don’t let me check it out again

Check it out _________

Check it out and see what happens with the family for the rest of the week and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Finding out ___________

Finding out about what you mean by the way I am really sorry that I was not able to make it to your pleasure and I hope you feel feel like it

Feeling like _______