AUTOCOMPLETE game

A better way to get my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Yes the autocomplete is always like this)

Hitman ________

Hitman was the first time I wanna see how you gonna deal with it

Dealing ____

Dealing with her and her son is not a good day for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Resolving this ___________

Resolving this problem is not always going good for you and me Sam is the night you have the appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning?

Tomorrow morning ______

Tomorrow morning I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Yup ___________

Yup I’m sorry that it’s not always going good for you and tomorrow we will always be there for another day of work

Another day of work and _______

Another day of work and hopefully no family emergencies from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Family emergencies ____________

Family emergencies are always a bad thing and I don’t know what exactly they want to do but they will always remember that I don’t want them to be a piece of my life

A piece of my life _______

A piece of my life is not a big fan of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Enemy _________

Enemy and then you can come to god I love you pray for you strength my dear friend and please please take care

Take care_____

Take care of my father and grandmother for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Losing sleep ____________

Losing sleep :zzz: was the night to stay home and stay calm and relax now and then I’ll probably sleep in the bed

Sleeping ________

Sleeping in my bed and then we can go to the doctor today to apologise for not getting back to work and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Calling in sick ___________

Calling in sick is the best way to deal with this life and pain and suffering from the heart and soul to feel better soon

Feeling better soon _______

Feeling better soon is not going to happen soon enough for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Mommy nurse ___________

Mommy nurse is what I need right now and I hope I can get her to care and then she can help me with her food

Chicken soup _______

Chicken soup for lunch and then I will have to go back to sleep for the rest of the day and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Medicine ____________

Medicine for me and I will have a coffee and then I’ll probably feel better then I’ll be happy when you come back home now

Coming back home _______

Coming back home to my father and grandmother is not a good day for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Enough is enough ____________

Enough is enough water :sweat_drops: now we can spend the night here at the beach :beach_umbrella: was a great way to spend the day with you :kissing_heart:

If only _________