AUTOCOMPLETE game

Everything you say to me takes me one step closer to the edge of my life and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Edge of my life ___________

1 Like

Edge of my life is a bit too much to do now and I understand that it’s not always going good for us but together we make it

My help is on the way :heart:____

My help is on the way to get a hold of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Coming soon ____________

1 Like

Comming soon to fetch you up and take you to a place that nobody knows where it is and we live there in peace and harmony

Leaving everything behind _______

Leaving everything behind me and I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Behind me ____________

Behind you there will be nothing left - that’s the risk you’ve to give in but as in a fairytale we start by zero and get everything build up better and new :heart_eyes:

Brandnew life ______

You clearly cheated, didn’t ya? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Brand-new life with you and your family and friends are going well and enjoying the beer and wine and dine with you and your family and friends and we can go to the beach for a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Celebration _____________

1 Like

:monkey: yep… my wishes carried me away :heart_eyes::laughing:, anyway :laughing:

Celebration :champagne: I found this one on my mind today and I hope you feel like this is going to be a great life and you will always be happy with the way we’re doing it together

Great options ______

Great options for me to come over to your place to stay for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Always this autocompletion _____________

Always this autocompletion is a strong hit in my mind and the day after that we fulltime work on it it will go on forever

Forever _________

Forever is a long shot but I don’t have any other choice but to go to Munich and your help and support :pray: :heart:

Autocomplete gives me no choice ___________

Autocomplete gives me no choice but to make it work out for you and me to drive to you and then I’ll probably be home finally

I’m a bit dissaponted that it’s just a game :sweat_smile:

Autocomplete turns out to reality and help us _________

Autocomplete turns out to reality and help us out of my life with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Reality ___________

Reality is a new day to swap out the other way to make sure that we can have it a bit better soon and I hope you feel better already and I will always be there for you

How about you________

How about you guys come over and watch my father and grandmother to see the doctor and see what happens with the family :pray::heart:

Rescue crew ____________

Rescue crew is now soon to come to fetch her at home and then she moved out of her house and garden and your father we make follow her and then we sell the house to the beach house and then we will have a good life

It all comes back to a good life ______

U cheated again, didn’t ya? :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

It all comes back to a good life but to sell the house still requires the house and garden to be done up so that people will be interested in buying it from my family :blush:

That’s the problem __________

That’s the problem with the other things I have done for now and I hope I can help you with it again soon and then we run away

Romantic impression ___

Romantic impression of my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me please I need your help and support :pray: :heart:

Ewww _____________

Ewwwwww is a new day to swap out the other things that you have to work with and I can help you with that everything is going to be a better way

A better way ____