AUTOCOMPLETE game

Coffin :coffin: is the last one time to swap the things that you can do to make yourself look good again and then we will be back at the rest later

Resting _________

Resting in my deathbed in my grandmother’s house and garden and all that stuff is still going to be in my life and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Deathbed _____________

Seems to be very death here :joy:

Deathbed is a new one :point_up:t2: I was like talking about this game but it was kinda hard for me because I’m sooo tired of being alone in my sleep :zzz: is the way you are already here in the morning sunshine?

Are you sunshine ______

Are you sunshine or something else that is not nice for the rest of my life and my grandmother is not going to be able to make it work for me to come over to your place to stay for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not nice ___________

Does the last part already show up as an autocomplete paragraph? :joy::joy::joy:

Not nice to be home alone in the morning and I would appreciate to have a coffee with you instead

Instead of _________

The autocomplete keeps ending at the same parts :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Instead of my father and grandmother is in the hospital with my mom and sister and I will have to go back to work today and tomorrow and cya :ok_hand::blush:

My sister is not here ___________

My sister is not here for a long time already and she is going to be a part of my life and she is always with me and you can help me with everything

Helping with everything ______

Helping with everything is not possible if you no longer exist anymore and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

No longer ___________

No longer a good thing to do it now and it’s just a little bit more crazy than I thought :thought_balloon: it was a good time to go back to sleep

Going back to sleep ________

Going back to sleep for the rest of my life and my family is coming :pray::pray::pray:

Coming to ______________

Coming to your home now and I hope you can enjoy it if you’re still busy I’ll wait for you tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself Sam and good day to you

Well wishes ________

Well wishes to your daughter and she is not going to make you feel like puking again for the rest of your life and I will have to go back to work in a few minutes :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your daughter ___________

Your daughter is going crazy with her school and I will always be there for her to be a calm and relaxed person to help her with her stuff

Have a nice day and ________

Have a nice day and I hope my father and grandmother passed away :cry::sleepy::sleeping:

Hope so :pray: ___________

Hope so that we will find a way to deal with this issue until the day is coming and you are free again and until then we walk this road together my dear friend

Together we make it _________

Together we make it happen for my father and grandmother to see the doctor and see what happens with the family for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends in the area of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Easier said than done ______________

Easier said than done but everything is starting with a first step and a good idea :bulb: is the best for you to be able to make it and I will always be there for you to be a calm person to help you with your family and life and then you will always remember the day everything we do

Remember not to give up and ________

Remember not to give up and get ready for work now and I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Getting ready for work __________

1 Like

Getting ready for work now as usually and stay strong and stay safe and stay calm and I send you strength and hugs and love to you hugs hugs and hugs :hugs:

With love _______

With love and prayers to all of you in the future :crystal_ball: I will be in touch with you

Everything you say to me_____