AUTOCOMPLETE game

Helpful as I have to pick some up from the payment to Charon and your family made a trip to Italy and had the time too to visit me so I show you the city

I show you how ____

I show you how to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Helping me ____________

Helping me with the family today again and I really appreciate your help especially in this very bad situation you make me feel better

You make me feel ________

You make me feel loved and cared for and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Yearning for love ___________

Yearning for love and strength and hugs :hugs: is the best way to get them all right now you have the chance to get them all over you again and again

Again and again _______

1 Like

Again and again I apologise for being so patient with my father and grandmother that they take advantage of me and my life and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Taken advantage of ____________

Taken advantage of this is the worst case of a time to go back home and if I have no nightmares again I’ll probably be able to make it work until I get back home because everything starts all over again

I’ll probably _________

I’ll probably get you to make my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Lol I remembered that day you joked about this, and the autocomplete remembers)

Hiring ___________

Lol - bad joke … anyway

Hiring for a new job in a different country is the way you can go ahead with your life and then you leave your family behind and we are going to be happy and grateful for the rest of our life

Finally stepping on and _______

Finally stepping on and off for the rest of my life with you and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Getting away ___________

Getting away from the other people who treat me like this and stop suffering from a horrible day I wanna see how you feel about me and I hope you feel like we are already here at the church

Do you feel ________

Do you feel like puking all the time when I am with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Making me ill ___________

Making me ill and I can’t stand seeing you suffering again and again I will always be there for you to help you with your family and hugs to you and you strength Sam is your way to go through it all and you can always come here to enjoy yourself

Enjoy yourself ________

Enjoy yourself and then we can go to Munich for dinner and drinks and then head to bed soon :sleeping:

Liquor bar __________

Liquor bar and beer and wine :wine_glass: is the best way to go to pick ya up from the house and then I’ll probably get you a coffee and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep :zzz:

Lol, when is __________

Lol, when is the last time that I have to go to my grandmother’s house and garden and all that stuff for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hopefully it ends soon ___________

Hopefully it ends soon and I hope you feel better soon as though you’re busy and you don’t want to stress me out for a while but I hope we’re going through this together…

Going through _________

Going through my stuff and damage from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Damaged from ____________

Damaged from a big part in a new home with the new tub :bath:t2: was the first time I got carried away

Carried away _______

Carried away in a coffin is my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Lol, if only…)

Coffin ____________