AUTOCOMPLETE game

The other way round my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me to come over to your place to stay for the night and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

No escape __________

No escape room was clean and you have to swap the best I don’t want to go back home now and then we will go home

Home __________

Home is not a good idea for me to get my grandmother to my place and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Bad idea ___________

Bad idea is the venom in our life (as I wrote that there came a hornet…)

The hornet_________

The hornet is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Superhero help ___________

1 Like

Superhero help to make a break from the rest of the family and then we can leave early tomorrow morning to go ahead with the other stuff that we have to do

The stuff we have to do ________

The stuff we have to do for my father and grandmother is not going to work out for the rest of our lives and the rest of our lives are not interested in meeting up with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Rest of our lives ___________

Rest of our lives in a new place to stay calm here and enjoy the rest of our life together and we go back to the beach again soon as I can get to the beach with my dear dear and I will have to drive back home now

Driving back home ________

Driving back home from my grandmother’s house now and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Planning ___________

Planning to swap the party :tada: is that okay for you and I will always be there to help you with your life and family and dad always remember that I don’t want you to feel bad for yourself because you’re a great person

A great person

A great person is not my father and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Don’t want them ___________

Don’t want them to be here in my house and I will have to leave the house now soon as though I’m not going crazy right now but I’m going to take care of myself tomorrow

Take care of _________

Take care of this for me please I need your help and support :pray: :heart:

Please ____________

Please come over to my place and take your time and we will get things work out at the beach and then we will be back here later

Changing places _________

Changing places is the best thing for a good day.

Adulting

Adulting is the most popular and most important thing to do in order to be able to make a decision

I decided to______

I decided to not make any decisions today

So I went outside and____________

1 Like

So I went outside and looked at the rose :rose: that was in the end black and white

I picked it but_______

I picked it but I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house to see her and her son and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

All roads lead back to ___________

1 Like

All roads lead back to work until I get back to the house now and I hope I can help you with your family for the rest of our life

Helpful ________

1 Like