AUTOCOMPLETE game

Always them and try to get everything done before you leave them alone and I will always be there for you tomorrow night and then we can spend some time together

Time together _________

Time together with my father and grandmother is not a good day for me please I need your help and support :pray: :heart:

Insanity ___________

Insanity is going to take me to the church and I will pray for you to help you with your family and hugs and love to you and hugs and love to you forever

Always ________

Always my father and grandmother and I have to go back to work and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Sleep-deprived _____________

Sleep-depeived was the first thing I thought :thought_balloon: I wanna see how you feel about it now and then I try to get you back to sleep now

Back to _________

(Maybe you choose another option then father and grandmother from the autocomplete to make them disappear here?! :crazy_face:)

Back to my grandmother’s house and garden and all that stuff for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(But it’s unfortunately true, everything eventually leads to them :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:)

Why ____________

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I know…! That’s what is to stop- here in the game and in real life- erasing them from your life …

Why don’t we just go ahead and swap them out for the rest of our life and then we can leave them alone and we can spend the rest of our life together and we will always be happy

Leaving them alone ________

Leaving them alone for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always be here for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Thank you _____________

Thank youuuu and I will always be happy with your company and how much it is really really appreciate this opportunity to see if I can spend some time together with you and then we will have a good time together for the rest of our life

Good together _______

Good together for my father and grandmother to see the doctor :pray::pray::pray:

If only ____________

That’s actually true

If only you could see what the future holds for you there will be a good reason to be fine as soon as possible

I’ll be fine when___________

I´ll be fine … (lol LMAO, I´m at work and realized just now that I can´t play this game from the computer :joy: :rofl: )

I´ll be fine when ______________________-

1 Like

I’ll be fine when my time comes

Lol my phone knows how much I love LOATR

Do you feel cold and ______

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy: cool man!!

Do you feel cold and I feel like a good good morning dear friend please take care of yourself today and tomorrow is the day you need to go ahead with the rest of your weekend

The rest of ______

1 Like

The rest of my life with my father and grandmother is not a good thing for me to get the hell out of my grandmother’s house and garden show up and get ready to get me out of here by the end of this week and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Before she comes ____________

Before she comes to the house she can go to another one :point_up:t2: is the day you want me to come over here or later on your choice

Your choice _________

Your choice is not working properly and I will have to check with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

No freedom _____________

No freedom to be in contact with me and I don’t want to go on the same way forever :infinity: is there a way to change it my dear and I will always be there for you and I will help you with your family for the rest of our life and I hope you feel like me

Feeling like __________

Feeling like a piece of shit and I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Shit __________

Shit the app is ok but I don’t want to work with the other way too

The other way _________