AUTOCOMPLETE game

100% expensive is the best app for the most important part of your day and you can buy it for a good price and a great time with your free app

Free apps ___________

Free apps are not helpful at all and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Comes at a price __________

Comes at a price tag and it’s very much like the other way round and the game rage is really really good but it needs to be more levels soon

More levels ________

More levels of my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me to do with the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Neverending ____________

Neverending story and do we drink beer or something like that this morning and is everything going well

Everything going _______

Everything going wrong with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Disaster ___________

Disaster is not a good thing for anybody’s life but we have to work together on the way to deal with this one :point_up:t2: was the first time I was going to be able to make it

I’m able to _________

I’m able to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

Emotionally drained ____________

Emotionally drained from today but it’s ok for me because I meet you soon

Meeting you soon ________

Meeting you soon enough for me to come over to your place to stay for the night and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then head to work tomorrow morning so damn tired :sleeping::zzz:

Family trauma __________

Family trauma is related with the family and the family is so incredible and we can have our hearts and strength for you to be strong dear and god will help you with your life

Believing is __________

Believing is not going to work with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Incredible ___________

Incredible how horrible it feels to have to be at this point again and again I will always remember that I was wrong and I hope you feel better soon and forgive me forever

Forgiveness _________

Forgiveness is not going to work out for my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Impossible ____________

Impossible to get back to the house again soon and I hope you feel better soon and I will always be there for you to help you with your family for the rest of your life

Always ________

Always be on the lookout for my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Watch out ________

Watch out for the next weekend we can spend some time together and enjoy the beer :beers:

Enjoying the beer and _________

Enjoying the beer and wine and cheese and crackers and a movie or something like that for the rest of the day and night and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Cheese _____________

Cheese is the same as the chicken and rice for lunch and I don’t think that it’s the last time we will have it

Not the last time _______

Not the last time we talked about my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Always them ___________