AUTOCOMPLETE game

Outside of the door :door: was a great Sunday night with a beer with whiskey beer or whiskey beer on a good Saturday morning guys enjoy it…

Lol :joy:

Weird sentences _________

Lol, was the door a time travelling portal?

Weird sentences in my grandmother’s house and garden show up with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Weird family _________

Lol :joy: looks like

Weird family is not a great company and I don’t have any idea how to get them out of my mind and I will always remember that I have to help you and you tell them to go

Tell them to go _________

Tell them to go to the doctor and see what happens with the family for the holidays and all that stuff for the rest of our lives together forever and ever and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

They won’t listen ____________

They won’t listen to me the other way I don’t want to miss the chance to tell them my story and I will be there for you tomorrow and then I will call them again

Phone call ____________

Phone call from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Emergency call ____________

Emergency call me :call_me_hand:t3: And it’s just so unjust and it’s not right and they have to make it on their own no matter how hard they try to get you there and I’ll come and fetch you and we go back home now

Let’s go ___________

Let’s go to work and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping: :zzz:
(No work for you though)

Tonight ___________

God bless

Tonight we can go ahead with a beer or later on the beach and I will always be there for you

Support ______

Support me and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very thankful for the opportunity to meet you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow morning and I will have to go to work on Monday :persevere:

Okay __________

Okay I’m sooo happy for now and I hope you feel the same and we both know how to make you happy again

Happy day ____________

Happy day to be a little bit late to work and I’m going to try to make me feel better about my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

My life ___________

My life is now finally set free zone for the next weekend so we better be together soon and then I’ll probably get you back to a bit later on the weekend

A good morning ________

A good morning Pat and your daughter is not going to be a good girl for the rest of our lives and works out for you to come over to my grandmother’s house and garden and all the stuff that my father and grandmother are going to do with me :grin:

Groaning ___________

Groaning and I hope you feel better soon as I walk over there and tell them to leave your life and I will help them out for you there is shelter for the rest of our life together and we will always remember what you were going through too

Things will work out _______

Things will work out for me and the papacy because of their attitude

Papacy is going to___

Papacy is going to be good

When everything goes ___________

When everything goes smoothly I can get a new phone number for the end of this year

All around me____

All around me is going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: is that the way I wanna see it again soon and I will see how much it will cost for me

The costs are always_______

The costs are always so much for you to handle it and they will be very :100::sob:

100% expensive __________