AUTOCOMPLETE game

Super tired and I just want you here by myside and relax now I can bring you a beer and stuff and then we go to bed

Tiring day __________

Tiring day at work and I’m going to try and get back to sleep for a bit and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Frustrated ___________

Frustrated and feeling sad about their stuff but they don’t know exactly what they are doing but I will always be there for you and you can relax now I come home now soon

At home __________

At home now and then I will have to go back to sleep for a bit and then we can talk about this in person and the rest of the day is a good time for me to come to you in person and I don’t want to go to Munich for dinner tonight so we can talk about this later :blush::kissing_heart:

In person _________

In person is the best way to get to the point where we can spend some time together and talk about everything and we go back to the beach again

Back to _________

Back to my grandmother’s house is not a good day for me and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not again _________

Not again sorry but it’s not a good idea to go there somewhere soon and I hope you feel the same way for the future and take care of yourself

Shelter and _________

Shelter and food for the week of July :grin:

Screenshot_2019-06-19-12-14-50-59

July ___________

July is the best month for us to be here at the beach :beach_umbrella: is this one year or so again tomorrow and we can spend the night at the church tomorrow

Tomorrow _________

Tomorrow morning to pick up my father and grandmother to see the doctor tomorrow and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Doctor ___________

Doctor is a good doctor (WTF?)

Government is____

1 Like

Government is not greatly appreciated thank you so much for all the games of all the things that are not going to be able to be done with this matter and I will have to go to work tomorrow morning at the latest so I can find a way to make it work out for me to get the money for my life and my family is going to have to check with the boss to see if he can get me in touch with them now :expressionless:

Not appreciated ___________

Not appreciated but there is no reason for me to wait any longer I wanna see how it feels to be in contact with you again and then we can talk about it later today

Later today _________

Later today and tomorrow night but I don’t know if you can help me out with the family for the holidays and all the best for the new place to live in this case I would like to see the house on the beach for a bit and then head to the gym for a bit and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie or something like that and I will be very happy to see you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Fantasy __________

Fantasy football :football: is the complete opposite of what you mean to me and I don’t know how to make you feel better but let’s just try it again and we will always remember the day that we were together on the beach

Lol :joy:

Having a good ___________

Having a good laugh out of my father and grandmother is a great idea and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Laughing ___________

Laughing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: is my life and I love it and you can always join me and I will help you to unpack your stuff and then we leave love and laugh and relax now the whole day on

Therefore I need _________

Therefore I need to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Insomnia _________

Insomnia is not always good but it was good for us at night Sam and the best thing to be able to be together with you here

Lol… autocomplete at its best

The first encounter _________

The first encounter with a female friend was a good day for me to get to know you better and have a great day to be outside in the rain and wind and snow on the ground here for the weekend so I will be very happy to see you and your family and friends in my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Outside ____________