AUTOCOMPLETE game

Being stalked by the family is so incredible and try to just ignore them and try to not let them bother you with their stuff anymore because they don’t seem to care for you so I will help you to care for yourself

Care for myself _______

Care for myself to go to Munich for dinner tonight or tomorrow night and then head over to your place to stay for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then I will have to go to work tomorrow morning on Monday :persevere:

Going to Munich _________

Going to Munich is the one thing that you can do to make it work out for you and me and I will always be there for you to help you with your family for the rest of our life :hugs:

:blush: nice one

If we have the chance to _______

If we have the chance to get my father and grandmother to the doctor and see what happens with the family for the rest of the week and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Running out of ideas ___________

Running out of ideas for now and I hope I can help you with this matter and I don’t know what exactly you need to be honest about it now I wanna know how it works for you

How do you __________

How do you know that I am not the only one who can do that for you and me?

I don’t need to sweat it when____

I don’t need to sweat it out for tomorrow night but I’m sorry that I didn’t know if you’re busy

If you’re ____________

1 Like

If you’re not interested in meeting up with me to get my father and grandmother to the doctor and see what happens with the family for the holidays and all the best for the rest of my life with my father and grandmother and I will have to go to work today and tomorrow and I can’t stand this anymore I’ve never been so angry :rage:

So angry _________

1 Like

So angry and I can understand you and I wish you to let go of the feeling my dear and try to be at the station :station: and I come to pick you up for the rest of our life together :heart:

We can _______

We can call you on the eyes of the world

I don’t like holding______

I don’t like holding my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Running out of patience _____________

1 Like

Running out of patience for the next week or two weeks until I get back to the next time and I hope I can help you with this matter how do you wanna me to be there?

What can I do to _____

What can I do to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Napping __________

Napping is a great way to unwind after work and relax a little bit more of a beer with a bit more time to enjoy

Let’s enjoy ________

Let’s enjoy the day and see you soon

I hope you _____

I hope you can help me out with the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hopefully ___________

Hopefully you are still awake now and I will see you later today and hugs to you and hugs hugs to you and I hope your day was good?

Therefore you should _______

Therefore you should go to sleep now and wake up so early on a Thursday and go back to work tomorrow morning so damn busy with work and I’m sorry about my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Tomorrow is Wednesday lol, not Thursday)

Thursday ___________

Lol

Thursday morning I have an appointment to talk about the facts and the plan and then I pick you up and you come with me and we go to swap the stuff out for the house owner and I will help you with that everything is going to be a great way round to be there in time

Please wait _________

Please wait for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping: :zzz:

Super tired ____________