AUTOCOMPLETE game

Hey @mish3lka :hugs::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: have a good Saturday :yellow_heart::hugs: and hug cuuuteee Laura

What to do with you isn’t a hard thing to find out and I really appreciate your trust and strength for me because you are so incredible and that you will always be happy with me is not a lie

It’s not a lie ______

1 Like

It’s not a lie that my father and grandmother are going to have to go back to the doctor and see what happens with the family for the holidays and all the best for your future and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Our future _________

Our future is going to be great :+1:t2: and we can spend the time together with you and then I’ll probably get you back to the place where we find out what we need for a while now

Finally a chance __________

Finally a chance to get my father and grandmother to the doctor and see what happens with the family and we can go from there to the beach for a drink or two and then head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Vacation __________

I really like when the part from the beach starts :blush:

Vacation for you and me and we stay here for the rest of our day dear and I hope you’ll have a good time and enjoy the sunshine and relax and stay calm here today again

Enjoying our time together and ______

Enjoying our time together and I will have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Work ________

Work is related with the new home and we can spend some time with work and then we can leave early and go back to the beach

When we start _________

When we start the process of moving to the beach for the rest of our lives together and we can talk more about this opportunity tomorrow morning and then we can get together for a drink or two and go to the beach with a female friend to join us for dinner :grin:

The female friend __________

The female friend again? Lol ok… :joy:

The female female is the best woman :woman:t2: I know and if you’re gonna see her tomorrow you’ll understand what I’m talking about

You’ll understand __________

You’ll understand what exactly is the best way to get a hold of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The best way ___________

The best way is always the straight forward imo to be a good friend I’ll offer you my help and then we can work it out again and again I will always be there for you and help you with your family for the rest of our life

A good friend _______

A good friend of mine is looking for a new place to live in the same city as you and your daughter and she is going to be able to do with the family for the holidays and all the best for the new place to live and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

New place __________

New place for a good morning dear friend please take care of yourself and enjoy your life and stay strong and we can go on like this forever but we can move on and I help you with your family for a while now

For a while ________

For a while but I don’t know what to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Decisions ___________

Decision are not always easy to find out what exactly is the best way for me to be able to make it work for you and help you with your family but I hope you’re having the best of trust in our future together far away from everything and everybody

Everything and everybody __________

Everything and everybody has to be able to get my father and grandmother to the doctor today to apologise for the things that they have done with me for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Making them apologise ___________

Making them apologize for the long time they had been like this and to tell them that they were probably not going to be good until they started a new way of saying their stuff

Saying their stuff ______

Saying their stuff is not going to be a good idea for me please I need your help and support :pray: :heart:

Please ___________

Please let us leave the town and move out to another place and we will not tell them where we go and than they can’t find us…

They won’t find us ________

They won’t find us some time to sleep for the rest of our lives and I don’t know what to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Being stalked ___________