AUTOCOMPLETE game

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Feeling like you already know what happened to my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Do you know what happened ___________

Lol :joy: - the autocomplete…

Do you know what happened today to your dad today I will call him and tell him to stop his medication for now and I hope he gets it done :white_check_mark: I really appreciate your trust in the case and I hope I can help you with that

I really appreciate ________

Isn’t that making it worse?

I really appreciate if you could please send me help with the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Don’t make things worse _________

Ofc- and it’s not me telling it- it’s the autocomplete function…

Don’t make things worse than this and I hope you’re doing it good again today I really appreciate your help with the family and I hope you feel better soon

It’s weird that __________

It’s weird that I have to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Beyond tired __________

Beyond tired :sweat: is the night to come to my bed now soon as I can go to sleep :zzz: is the night to start a new day of sunshine and joy just relax now

Just relax now ________

Just relax now and then head to bed soon :sleeping::kissing_heart::blush:

Drowsy ____________

Drowsy :zzz: is my life and my soul and my heart :heart: is my strength and the day I will finally be able to make it work is the day I can finally relax and enjoy my life

Enjoying my ________

Enjoying my time with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for dinner or something like that for a bit and then head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Your house ___________

Your house is a great place to go to and relax now and I look so forward to the next weekend and then we go to pick up the kids at the beach house and I will have to go to work

( the kids at the beachouse?! :joy: … )

I have to ______

I have to go to my grandmother’s house and garden and all that stuff for the rest of the week and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Help ___________

Help you with your family for a while now and I will always be there for you to be yourself again and enjoy yourself with me a lot and then we go to the beach :beach_umbrella:

If I could like I want, I would _______

If I could like I want, I would like to see my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Again it does this)

Watching ____________

:no_mouth:

Watching my dad and I have to go to not see him again today and I hope I can help you and you can do whatever you need to do and I hope you’ll be happy

I hope you’ll be ________

I hope you’ll be able to make it to my grandmother’s house and garden show up with me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Accompanying me ____________

Accompanying me to go back to the house and garden again and then help me unpack my stuff and then we go to work until I get the stuff done :white_check_mark:

Working until ________

Oh no, actually yesterday she wanted me and my father to move in with her, just no way.

Working until the end of my life is not going to be well and I hope you can help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Enslaved ___________

She did??? :scream:

Enslaved by the way the people who are my family are making me feel and I don’t feel good about them because they don’t know anything about me or they don’t want me to be with you…

They don’t want me _______

They don’t want me to be a little more than just me :joy:

Little turtle ___

1 Like

Obviously I’m not going to do that.

Little turtle neck hurts like hell and I will have to go to the doctor and see what happens with the family for the rest of my life and I don’t know what to do with the family for the rest of my life

What to do ____________

1 Like