AUTOCOMPLETE game

Better late than never ever you have to call me :call_me_hand:t3: I have a good news for you and the best thing I’ve ever heard for you and I know you’ll be happy

Finally a __________

Finally a good idea for my father and grandmother to get some of this stuff from the inside out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Inside out __________

Inside out of it then I can imagine what it was like to get in the way you did and I hope I can help you with it again soon

Way out of __________

Way out of the year and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone with me.

Life is ___________

Life is a cruel joke and I don’t know if I can do anything with this matter and I have to go back to work and get back to you in a couple of hours and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Cruel joke ___________

Cruel joke lol ok lemme see how the one is going on in my life and I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t2: was the day we got our new cupboards today or tomorrow?

Today or tomorrow ________

Today or tomorrow night to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping::zzz:

Busy and tired __________

Busy and tired :zzz: but it’s a day long day for me because I have to work until late today so I’m sooo tired now

Hang in there and _______

Hang in there and keep you posted on the progress of my life with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Keep you posted _________

Keep you posted about this and I see your point in your mind about this one does it mean that you’re going to be a better person to help me

Surprised and _____

Surprised and confused about the details of my family members and they are all so much for all of your help and patience with the family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

So much for being helpful and patient __________

So much for being helpful and patient with the family and I hope you can feel better soon as though you’re busy with your family

Busy with ________

Busy with my studies in school ofc.

Going to ________

Hey Jaspy :blush: all well over there?

Going to shower now soon and then I’ll probably be able to come to pick you up

A long time _________

Eyy pat. All good and it’s nice to get back here :slightly_smiling_face:
Probably, I’m busy a bit rn + browsing (which a little help for my studies) and as always what I do :stuck_out_tongue:

What about you?

A long time since I visited here last year iirc.

Running away _________

Yo Jaspy- when is this schoolyear supposed to end? Good going for your studies! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:t2::muscle:t2: Over here everything as usual- Pentecoste holidays still so I feel quite blessed atm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you have time, take a look around here:

Running away from my house now soon as I can leave it alone with a beer or something like that

Something like that _______

Something like that I can see it and I can get him back into my account I can see if you was the year he would have a panic and I would never do anything for you it is a lot better and I don’t think he can get me back into it and he can do not get anything wrong with it I wanna is he is a little boy he was a good person to him but I gotta is the time of the time I wanna I want him and he is so adorable…

Alright I had to stop it was starting to get shady…

I like to eat ________

Lol :joy:

I like to eat here and I like beer :beers: and good food :shallow_pan_of_food: is the beer good beer and the food :shallow_pan_of_food: was great and I definitely recommend it to everyone who is really really nice and the service was great as always

As always ________

As always you say that I lie to you and the family are doing it for the rest of my life and I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden in the first place and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not there again _________

1 Like

Not there again today but it’s still not a good feeling to be able to get it and I hope you feel like we are already here in the new tub again today and I will always be there to help you with your family and hugs and love to you

Feeling like you already ________