AUTOCOMPLETE game

End of the bad season is going to work out for the rest of our life together and we will always remember that everything we do for us to enjoy our life we can have fun with our life and I know you’ll be happy and grateful

Happy and grateful ________

Happy and grateful to be able to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars: and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Restful night ___________

Restful nights and relaxing evening with you and you can always come here again and enjoy your shower

Showering is _____

Showering is a little bit of time to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:
(Sleep in the shower again?)

Sleeping in the shower __________

:joy::joy:

Sleeping in the shower :shower: now was a cold :cold_face: shower in bed early morning sunshine today again I will be back here soon

Coming back ______

Coming back from toilet and shower and cya later :kissing_heart::heart:

Cya __________

1 Like

Lol :joy: the autocomplete was right…

Cya :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: is the morning I can spend some time in my bed :sleeping_bed: is this week for me because I’m not going to work until I wanna see it again

I wanna see _________

I wanna see my dudes here. Still active eh? :slightly_smiling_face:

Riding my _________

Riding my car :red_car: is a great day to enjoy the beer :beers:

A great day ________

A great day at work today but still not feeling well and won’t be back until late tonight so I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning :blush:

Good grief ________

Good grief how can I do this? Ok ok I guess I’ll probably get a good idea of how it works but it’s not always easy for me because I wish it would be easier…

Feeling easy ________

Feeling easy for the night but I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow morning at work and I’m not sorry about my grandmother’s face and body hurts so much better about this and I will be very happy to see you soon enough for the rest of the week so I can find a way out of this and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not sorry about her _________

Not sorry about her and she just got to see you and you can relax now I hope you’re feeling well again today and I hope you have a good day dear friend please take care of yourself

Take care of yourself ________

Take care of yourself for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray: :heart:

You too ___________

1 Like

You too and I thank you for your message and I appreciate your support for me because I’m not always a good friend to you but I hope I can help you with your family for a long time and no worries you are always on my mind…

(Heeey wtf- :frowning: I’m a good friend …)

Always on my mind _______

Don’t lie (you always say I lie), still remember our cold war?

Always on my mind is thinking about my father and grandmother and I will have to go to work and get back to you in a couple of hours and then we can talk about this tomorrow morning and I will be very thankful for your friendship and love you so much and I’m sorry about my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The friendship __________

yes… I remember and probably it were a lot of misunderstandings back then … and I’m thankful that we found a way to move on … let’s always take it as a reminder to be careful with each other because true friendship is a very valuable thing… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The friendship with you is a very good thing for me because I’m so grateful for you to help me with my life and I hope you feel the same way and that everything is going well for us

On a road together ______

On a road together for a drink or something like that and I will be there for you to be home at the beach and we can go to a helicopter ride to the beach and cross the ocean :sunglasses:

Crossing the ocean ___________

Crossing the ocean :ocean: is a great idea to go ahead with the rest of our life together and we will always remember that everything we do for now is the best we can

The best thing I’ve ever _____

The best thing I’ve ever had was a little late but I’ll be very happy if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Better late than never ___________