AUTOCOMPLETE game

Interesting app is this one too many things that you need to swap with them is ok but it’s not ok to play it with cheats or so much more important than what you get is what you give

What you give _________

What you give up trying to get my life together and I will have to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden in the morning and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

I don’t want to go _________

I don’t want to go to her house tomorrow and I will have you to come over here and then we can go there together and I will always be there for you and I can help you with that

Everything is _______

Everything is so tiring and I don’t think I can do anything else besides the fact that I want to go back to sleep for the night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

So tired __________

So tired of being drunk lol lol ok lol I wanna see it again today and it’s not a bad idea lol lol I’m sooo drunk now lol lol :joy:

LMAO :joy:

Let’s open up ________

Let’s open up about the details of my life with you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow night and then we can get it done before the end of this month or next weekend if you want to help me out with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Next weekend ____________

Next weekend is the best day to be here for a while and then we can talk about everything seriously and I hope you feel like you’re doing the best thing for us to be together again and forever :infinity: we will always be happy :blush:

Forever being happy _________

Forever being happy is not going to work out for the best of us and our lives are going to be in a bit of a break from the inside of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The best of us __________

The best of us is always the best thing to happen to the world and I will always be there for you to help you with your life and enjoy yourself and relax and then we will always be together again soon

The meaning of _______

The meaning of life is too short to be a long time to get to know the details of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Time flies ___________

Time flies by and we have to go to pick ya up now soon as though I’m leaving early again tomorrow morning dear and god bless it’s all fine thank you again for your help and I’ll be there for you always and enjoy yourself

Enjoy myself ________

Enjoy myself to see if you can help me out with the family for the rest of our lives and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Figuring out __________

Figuring out how much I can do for you tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself and enjoy your day with me tomorrow morning

Tomorrow morning ________

Tomorrow morning to pick you up at the airport and then we can talk about the details of my father and grandmother to see the doctor and then we can get together for a drink or two and then go to the beach for a bit of time to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping: :zzz:

Sleep at the beach ___________

Sounds like a perfect day … :blush:

Sleep at the beach :beach_umbrella: is a great idea for us everything will be fine and easy chill out for a bit and then we can go wherever we want and be free at last

Free at last _________

Free at last night I dreamt about my father and grandmother passed away and the boys and girls club are going well with the new family and friends and we are staying at the hotel and then we will be in the shower :blush:

Hotel shower :shower: ____________

Hotel shower :shower: is a good place to stay in touch and relax and enjoy :wink: I hope you’re having fun with this and sunshine on your face is what I wish for you today

Sunshine and _______

Sunshine and rain and wind and snow again for the rest of my life and I don’t know what to do with this :persevere:

Climate change ___________

Climate change is not a good thing and we are already going to get the place down to the bottom of it and I will try to find a way out of it

A way out of it _________

A way out of it isn’t too late for the rest of our lives together and we can get it done before the end of my life with you about this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

End of the _________