AUTOCOMPLETE game

The weekend is not going to be well enough for me to come over to your place to stay for the rest of the week and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Sneezing ___________

Sneezing :sneezing_face: is the most annoying thing I can have and I hope it will be over soon because I don’t want to stress about this…

Stressing out________

Stressing out about the details of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Worrying ___________

Worrying about the future and do you think about that the best of the best ways to make it work out for you and me is to enjoy it together

Push the worries ______

Push the worries go away and then we will get a new way to cheer you up :smiley:

Love the ______

1 Like

Love the idea of my father and grandmother passed away and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Ugh this kind of autocomplete again)

This kind ___________

This kind of stuff is really really nice and relaxing but it’s worth a visit and enjoy it the weekend of course and I hope you’ll have a good time

A good time _________

A good time for me to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::sleeping::zzz:

Forever tired _________

Forever tired :zzz: I was really speechless when you finally had your dream about your family and your family is not always a nice one thing for you and to dream about it is probably a bit of a problem

A bit of a problem ________

A bit of a problem with the family for the rest of my life and I will have to check with my father and grandmother to get a hold of the house and garden in the morning if that’s ok with you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

That’s not ok _________

That’s not ok to go back to the house because I don’t want you to be alone with him because you don’t know how much it will cost you to do anything for them so please wait until I’m done with work and we go together forever

Together everything __________

Together everything is ok and that you are not feeling too much about it but I don’t know what you want me to do with the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

What to do ___________

What to do with you tomorrow night is a good idea to swap the beer :beers: is that a good idea…

My idea of ________

My idea of my father and grandmother is not a good idea to have for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Living nightmare ___________

Living nightmare of the tunnel and now I’m sooo tired and tired from my bed :sleeping_bed: I wanna see you in a few hours now and I hope you feel the same

Feeling the same _______

Feeling the same way about you since you are in my thoughts and prayers and love you so much and I will be in touch with you about this and you can help me out with the family for the rest of our lives together forever and ever always

Thoughts and prayers ___________

1 Like

Love this one :heart:

Thoughts and prayers are good for me because it’s so important to be able to make it work for you and me and I hope we can come back to the house and garden and then we can spend some time together and we will just be happy and relaxed together forever

Happy and relaxed _______

Happy and relaxed and then we can go to Munich for a drink or two or something like that and then we can go to a helicopter ride home from the inside of the place and then head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:
(Lol helicopter ride home)

Helicopter :helicopter: ride ___________

:joy::joy::joy: very exciting :tada: we have to do this :partying_face:

Helicopter :helicopter: ride is a great way to get to the beach with you and I will have a good day dear friend please let us enjoy the rest of our weekend and hugs :hugs: for you

Please let us ________

Please let us go to a helicopter ride with each other and see what the plan is for the rest of my life with you and I will be very thankful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Interesting ___________