AUTOCOMPLETE game

The question is what do you want me to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

What to do ____________

What to do with them is a good question for me because it’s not always clear how to make it work out but I’m here now and we can fix it together

About to leave and __________

About to leave and go to work now so I’ll be there in a few minutes to chat about the details of the week and I will be in touch soon with you and your family and friends and we will be very happy to help out with my grandmother’s house and garden in the morning if you want to go to my grandmother’s house and garden show up with me for the rest of the day we can meet up at some point and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:
(Lol we don’t wanna go to my grandmother’s house and garden to do that garden work :roll_eyes:)

Cya ___________

Cya is a great idea for the end of this year

I can’t get no______

I can’t get no sleep now but I have to sleep for a few days :sleeping::joy:

Sleep ____

2 Likes

Sleep well I guess it’s just a symbol

I love____

I love you so much sweetheart :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Accurately ___

1 Like

Accurately the best way to get a job in the area is to have a friend who is a good friend

A good friend____

A good friend of mine is a very nice person but they are all the same to you and your family and friends and I will have to go back to work and get back to you in a bit of time with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help with this matter is greatly appreciated thank you so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

All the same ___________

All the same way for the last few years and I hope we can come back to this and again I will have a good day my dear friend and I hope you can spend some time together with a good friend

Special __________

Special thanks to you for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Congrats __________

Congrats :tada::champagne::confetti_ball: :balloon: is the weekend the best of the best way to deal with this article and then we will be back to the new house owner again

We go back _______

We go back to the doctor today and tomorrow and see what they say about my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The clinic _________

The clinic is still waiting for the appointment and I have no idea how much they will help them but I’m not going to call them again

Not calling again ________

Not calling again my father and grandmother and I will have to go to work and I’m sorry about my father and grandmother and I will be in touch soon enough for the rest of the week and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie or something like that for the rest of the week and I will be very happy to see you soon :kissing_heart::heart:

Family chores _________

Family chores for us to do and then I’ll be back home soon as though you’re going upstairs with me and I hope you’ll have a good time with me

A good time ________

A good time to come by and take a look at my grandmother’s house and garden and all the things that my father and grandmother are going to do with my life :pray:

Exposing the truth _________

Exposing the truth is about the same way of saying it now and I hope you can do it now soon

Now soon _________

Now soon to be a good time for you to go down into the water

I don’t know how____

I don’t know how much it will cost but we can spend the money on it and then we will have a good weekend with each other

:blush:

The weekend______